- 800 lb capacity
- 2.5" perimeter side rails
- 16 - 24 bearings provide easy sliding
- No deck included
- Multiple tie-down locations
- Up to 75% extension
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
- Versatile design increases functionality
- 4 capacities available including 2000lbs, 1200lbs, 1000lbs, & 800lbs
- Easy assembly to install in no time
- Includes front, back, & side support rails
- Flooring not included - optional floor planks available
- Can use marine grade plywood for flooring
- Made in the USA - Rogers, Arkansas
The Jotto truck bed cargo slide offers the luxury of being able to access cargo in the truck's bed when on the job site, recreation sports field or grocery parking lot. This is done simply by sliding the patented tray in and out of the truck bed. With the Jotto cargo slide, even items at the front of the bed will be easily accessible without climbing in and out of the bed.
Jotto bed slides are constructed of durable, anodized aluminum and depending on the model will haul up to 2000 pounds. Not only is the Jotto bed slide rugged enough to make your life easier, but it will do so for years to come. It won't matter if you throw items into the back tray or set extremely heavy cargo on it, the roll out mechanism will work with the same applied minimal effort every time. Each Jotto truck bed cargo slide extends between 70 to 75%.
Flooring is not included, but you can use plywood as a bottom. If you want a more sturdy and long-lasting option there are optional floor planks available that are sized specifically for your truck bed cargo slide. The Jotto Truck Bed Cargo Slide is made in the USA and backed with a 5 year warranty. Give your back and joints a break with this awesome product!
|MADE IN AMERICA
Even if you're not mechanically inclined, the Jotto Cargo Slide is do-it-yourself friendly. There are easy to read installation with the order, and ships with a standard courier. You just provide the plywood floor or buy the optional interlocking, snap-fit aluminum decking. As an added bonus for storage, there are optional snap in/snap out cargo baskets for the back for more carrying capacity. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free.