XD Series Tinted Black XD825 Buck 25 Wheels
|Call-in Special Buy a set of XD wheels along with Nitto, Falken, or Fuel tires, and get them mounted, balanced, and shipped for free! TPMS not included. See More.|
- Matte Black Finish w/ Tinted Face
- Milled Eight Y-Spoke Design
- Deep Lip w/ Spot Milled Accents
- "XD" Logo on Bolt-On Center Cap
- Offered in 20" or 22" Sizes
- 2,700 lbs 3,640 lbs Load Rating
- Lightweight, Cast Aluminum Construction
- 1-Year Finish Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
XD Series matte black w/ dark tint XD825 Buck 25 wheels offer not only a stylish look, but endless durability. KMC knows what it takes to craft a rim that instantly upgrades the appearance of your truck. Utilizing high-quality materials, you cannot go wrong with a set on your ride!
Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum, each wheel is built to last. Showing off a matte black with dark tint finish, your stock rims are a thing of the past. Available in multiple bolt patterns and sizes, you can choose the option that is best for you!
Backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year finish warranty, you get the ability to use these wheels for a lifetime. You can install the XD Series matte black w/ dark tint XD825 Buck 25 wheels in your own garage, but we recommend test fitting before you install or call a body shop. What are you waiting for? Order now!
|WARRANTY||Limited Lifetime (Structural) 1 Year (Finish)|
Ready to customize your ride? Great! Just keep in mind when ordering aftermarket wheels, tires and/or lift kits it will likely change the way your vehicle looks, handles, and performs from that of when it was originally equipped from the manufacturer. Customers understand that these changes will vary from stock standards which may result in different handling, visibility, and braking ability from the manufacturer's original equipment. When purchasing these products, you as the customer assume all risks associated with these changes. In some cases you will need to trim, cut or modify your vehicle to ensure proper fitment to help prevent rubbing or limited turning radius. All Wheels, Tires, Lift Kits are Non-returnable unless ordered incorrectly by a RealTruck consultant or if we shipped the incorrect product. Please feel free to call our Off-Road Experts at (1-888-257-3323) for expert advice and support!
Lug nuts and TPMS Sensors are not included with wheel orders. New lug nuts are required to install aftermarket wheels.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your XD Series wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
To the fullest extent recognized by the laws of the state where the wheel was purchased, Wheel Pros issues this limited warranty to define the rights of the purchaser, and limit Wheel Pros liability, with regard to warranty claims.
Wheel Pros warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Customers are specifically directed to the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines, supplied with the wheel. Failure to comply with these instructions shall void this warranty.
Except as specifically set forth below, Wheel Pros warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
- Wheel Pros warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year.
- Wheel Pros warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of two years.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel Pros warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 90 days.
- In no event shall Wheel Pros be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines;
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
Wheel Pros products are not designed to be used with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied and/or approved in writing by Wheel Pros. Use of any accessory or adapter not manufactured by Wheel Pros voids this warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer from whom the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. "Should the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer." Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the original retail purchaser.