- Dedicated wire to run back-lighting without primary LEDs
- Sold in pairs
- High impact polycarbonate lens
- Alloy housing and heatsink
- Back-lighting independently controlled
- IP68 certified - Water and dust resistant
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- 3" x 3" square housing
RIGID has gone above and beyond with the RIGID Radiance pod LED lights. These cube style lights are similar to the RIGID D-Series lights. They have an alloy housing and a hight impact polycarbonate lens. These lights prove that its construction and durability are top of the line.
The three inch RIGID Radiance pod LED lights do require an additional wiring harness that you'll need. The wiring harness has two rocker switches that allow you to run the LED lights and colored back lights separately. The RIGID Radiance lights were designed with an exposed printed circuit breaker to give it a techy look that is one of a kind.
RIGID Radiance pod LED lights come in white, blue, green, red, and amber. These are sold in pairs so make sure to order enough to completely customize your vehicle. They are sold with our without the wiring harness. These lights are going to completely transform the look of your vehicle and everyone will know that you're rocking the top notch brand RIGID!
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
If the product was purchased from an authorized RIGID reseller, the product should be returned to that reseller if less than 60-days from purchase date. If it has been longer than 60-days from purchase date, please review the following and contact RIGID directly. If the item was purchased from RIGID directly, please review the following and contact RIGID.
RIGID is not liable for any charges incurred by the customer relating to installation, repair or removal of RIGID product offerings.
RIGID warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your RIGID product is defective, it must be returned to RIGID for inspection by their warranty claims department. After inspection, RIGID will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, RIGID will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with RIGID Limited Lifetime Warranty*.
To begin your warranty claim:
- You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please fill out the warranty form
- Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to Rigid Industries prepaid. Ship product to 779 N Colorado St., Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase) if you have not registered your purchase online
- Please be sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping
- Please include a short note on the problem you are experiencing
By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that RIGID can get your product back to you as quickly as possible.
*RIGID Limited Lifetime Warranty:
If RIGID determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, RIGID will honor your warranty claim. In some cases the product will replaced, depending on the specific timeframe of the purchase. If the product is repaired, all parts, labor, and return shipping may be covered by RIGID.
10 year limited warranty - All Radiance Product Line (Light Bars & Pods)
3 year limited warranty - All Truck-Lite Headlights
2 year limited warranty - All products with powder coat/finish wear (RIGID uses the highest quality materials available. Depending on environment, powder coat can fade). Additional 2 year limited warranty products include accessories, covers, mounting options, kits (excluding light, see limited lifetime warranty), and all other items that RIGID offers as part of a closeout or discontinued sale.
1 year limited warranty - UWL (Under Water/Wake Flame) Series of lights, Interior Dome Lights, Halo Flashlights, flashlight accessories, Reflect housing, Reflect body, Reflect Clamp and ADAPT GPS Module.
No warranty offered - Reflect Mirror
RIGID, at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
- Abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
Without registering your purchase or having your original proof of purchase available, the RIGID Limited Lifetime Warranty could be voided. No RIGID Limited Lifetime Warranty is available for the Capture series of lights until a warranty registration is received from the end user and approved by RIGID.
International customers please contact your internal sales contact if questions are not answered within the International Warranty Policy.
All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice.