Extang is a RealTruck brand. When you buy Extang from RealTruck, you are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- 500 lb. load rating
- Quick clamp install
- No stake pocket holes needed
- Moveable design
- Extremely strong
- Sold in pairs or in a 12 pack
Extang Truck Bed Cargo Cleats offer a unique tie down solution. They can be quickly attached and removed as needed. Versatile Cargo Cleats provide quick and easy tie downs using the time tested nautical cleat design. They quickly clamp to almost any location on your truck bed's side for the best tie down position. Extremely strong glass filled polymer with zinc-plated bolts assure a long durable life. A very useful and "must have" accessory. Use extra Cargo Cleats for larger items and add more as you need them. They also make an excellent gift idea and are sold in pairs. Use the cargo cleats with rope, hooks, stretch cords, etc. They can be used with most Extang tonneau covers installed as well as all open truck beds. Manufactured by Extang, a Truck Hero company.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Please feel free to make use of the Extang Cargo Cleats installation instructions to assist you with the installation. However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance, please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts.
The Extang Cargo Cleats carry a 1-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty provides coverage against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
- Wind whip damage - Tarps must be secured at all points when the vehicle is in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
- Improper cleaning - It is recommended to use the tested and approved Extang Tonno Tonic or clean with soap and water only. Do not use vinyl conditioners that contain silicone (i.e. Armor All) because they will dry out and crack the vinyl over time.
- Overloading of cargo - Cargo should not touch the tonneau at any point. Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while traveling and cause it to push against the fabric or panels and damage it.
- Driving with panels open or improperly secured on all folding tonneaus - Prior to vehicle operation, clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. Open position: Tonneau must be completely folded and secured with BOTH buckles. Closed position: Tonneau must be completely flat and secured at all 4 clamps.
- Opening panels without removal of debris on all folding tonneaus - Top of tonneau MUST be free of foreign material including snow and ice before opening panels or severe damage may result.
- Towing - Do NOT tow your vehicle from the rear with any Extang tonneau cover on your truck.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after receiving a return authorization number.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for the warranty to be effective. Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met, Extang will either repair or replace (at Extang's option) the product or component. Extang may require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination. Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping charges will apply for any repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after you have received a return authorization number.