Go Rhino Floor Pans
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- Made from TPO skid-resistant material
- Diamond cut design provides additional traction & visibility
- Easy to install & clean
- No trimming required
- 3-year warranty
Go Rhino Floor Pans are a great accessory to add to any squad car. These floor pans are custom designed for your specific vehicle and will keep the back seat flooring clean. Constructed from durable TPO material featuring a diamond cut design, they’ll prove to hold up over the years. They are easy to install and cleaning them is a breeze. A 3-year warranty is included which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
|TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
The Go Rhino Floor Pans are easy to install since there is no cutting or drilling required. Please call us if additional assistance is required.
When you purchase a Go Rhino Public Safety product, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your product is warranted against manufacturing defects in finish, material, and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. We offer this industry-leading warranty because we believe in our quality, craftmanship, and most importantly, our dedicated team.
This warranty covers the cost of the product during its proper and intended use, and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. Only unaltered and unmodified items and original workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of finishes and materials over extended time and use
- Alteration, misuse, mishandling, accident or collision, negligence and neglect and improper care
- Exposed welds, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation
- Use of the product with other third-party product(s) that fail
- Flood, chemical fallout, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, including natural disasters
- Labor, installation labor, third party alterations, such as custom paint and/or finish
- Towing, and rental car charges
For more information, contact the Go Rhino Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org