- Stiff spring, compression, and rebound rates increase load handling capabilities and control
- Multi-level spring perch adjustment allow you to choose your front ride height
- Sag-free, consistent ride height
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resistant shock coatings
- Application-specific tuning and valving
- USA made
- Limited lifetime warranty
Take your ride to the next level with Eibach’s PRO-TRUCK 2” - 3” adjustable lift kits. Blending the performance of Eibach PRO lift kit springs and PRO-TRUCK dampers, Eibach PRO-TRUCK lift kits offer a well-balanced, sag-free ride and superior handling performance for all applications.
Regarding lift height, Eibach’s coilover-style dampers feature innovative height-adjustable spring perches, including 4–5 positions that grant between 1 and 3 inches of lift, depending on the application. All springs/dampers are tuned to your particular vehicle, ensuring exceptional ride quality.
All dampers and springs feature corrosion-resistant coatings, maintaining a factory-like finish for years to come.
To improve your ride’s aesthetics and ride quality, invest in the race-proven tech of an Eibach PRO-TRUCK 2” - 3” adjustable lift kit. For more information, contact the experts at RealTruck.
|MADE IN AMERICA
Eibach PRO-TRUCK 2” - 3” adjustable lift kits feature a straightforward, bolt-on installation in the factory locations. No cutting, drilling, or modifications are required.
All Eibach, Inc. Suspension Springs, Anti-Roll Kits (excluding hardware) Pro-Spacers, Pro-Dampers and Pro-Truck Shocks(including Sport and Sport Leveling) are covered by a Million-Mile warranty. This warranty covers the products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when used on passenger cars and light duty (class 1-3) trucks under normal use and operating conditions. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the products were originally installed. Eibach, Inc. will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the defective product at Eibach, Inc's sole digression, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims.
This warranty does not apply to any products:
- That have been improperly installed or have not been properly installed by a qualified, licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension products.
- That have been improperly serviced, that have been misused, or that have been modified, altered or subjected to abuse, negligence, accident or collision.
- Installed on any vehicle that has been modified.
- Installed on any vehicle that has carried loads in excess of automobile manufacturer suggested weight limits
- Installed on any vehicle that has been used for rallying racing or racing-type activitied or off-road use.
- Presented for warranty coverage by a person other than the purchaser
- Presented for warranty coverage after being used on a vehicle other the the one on which it was originally installed.