- Heavy Duty Aluminum: Light weight but heavy duty design makes loading cargo a breeze and handling the ramps effortless. The Duraloader ramps weigh 17 lbs for easy handling and maneuvering.
- Standard or Arched Designs: The Lund loading ramps are available in straight and arched designs. The Arched design allows for more ground clearance on low items such as lawn tractors.
- Low Approach Angle: The DuraLoader loading ramps feature a long length that decreases the approach angle for safer and easier loading. The Standard Ramp is 87" in length while the Arched model is 120" long making it perfect for low ground clearance equipment. All ramps include a 3" lip.
- Up to 1000 lb Capacity: The standard Duraloader boast a 1,000 lb capacity per ramp while the arched model offers 750 lbs of capacity per ramp.
- Compact Storage: Lunds Duraloader ramp fold in half for convenient and compact storage. They also feature a carrying handle for easy handling.
- Sure-Grip Cleated Surface: Lund's exclusive Sure-Grip loading surface provides secure traction and footing.
- Wheel-Guider Edges: "Wheelguider" edges help guide the vehicle and keep the wheels from slipping off the ramp. A rubberized tailgate protector keeps your tailgate looking new.
The Lund Duraloader folding loading ramps are available in both standard and arched loading ramp designs. Duraloader loading ramps are light weight but the heavy duty design makes loading cargo a breeze. Both model offer a folding loading ramp design for easy storage. The arched loading ramps are extra long for easier loading of lawn equipment. The standard straight loading ramp model has a load capacity of 1,000 pounds per ramp, and the arched model has a 750 pound capacity per ramp. Secure traction is provided with Sure-Grip loading surfaces offer extra safety with loading your pickups cargo box. Each loading ramp is sold individually. Made by Lund.
Backed by Lund with a limited lifetime warranty.