Carr MAXgrip Side Step XP7 Safety Yellow Powder Coat
|Made in the USA|
- Made with corrosion resistant galvanized steel
- Eye-catching XP7 safety yellow powder-coat finish that is hard to miss
- Massive 20" x 7" step area for sure footing
- Non-slip multi-directional treading for unrivaled traction
- Mounting hardware included
- Drilling required on most models
- Attaches to vehicle's rocker panel
- Exclusive multi-mount system
- Open tread design allows dirt and debris to pass through to the ground
- All applications are sold individually (NOT sold in pairs)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
The American work force needs heavy duty work vehicles and those vehicles need heavy duty steps. Those steps need to be solid, reliable, able to withstand harsh conditions while remaining functional. Carr provides the ultimate solution by offering the MAXgrip Side Steps. You will get the same quality that you expect from Carr in the form of a galvanized steel step with an aggressive non-slip, open-tread design that allows mud, dirt, or snow fall through the step back down to the ground. The MAXgrip step is a massive 7" wide by 20" long to provide a safe entry/exit point to your vehicle.
These steps are finished with Carr's easy to see XP7 Safety Yellow powder-coat finish and fit a wide range of vehicles and are sold individually! This allows you to order just one, or as many as you need. If you want the same heavy duty step but with a more toned down look, you can choose from the always classic XP3 Black finish, or the XG0 Galvanized finish! Give us a call or chat today to order the MAXgrip Side Step and other great products from Carr!
|Step Type||Hoop Steps|
|Step Length||20 Inch|
|Step Width||7" Wide|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Carr MAXgrip Side Steps can be installed easily in a couple hours. Refer to the installation guide for all the info needed, or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Carr's manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials for a limited lifetime. Distributed products are subject to Carr's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.