- Sold in multiple color options
- Sold individually, in a 4-light kit or in a 6-light kit
- 9W per light
- 4 year warranty
- Aluminum housing for durability
- Each kit includes a flat mount and tube mount base per pod for easy installation
Light the trails with the Vision X LED rock lights. These lights come in multiple color options and are sold individually, in a 4-light or 6-light kit to fit any of your needs. These rock lights also have an aluminum housing for durability.
The Vision X LED rock lights are also backed by a four year warranty from the manufacturer. These rock lights are the way to go when it comes to your off-road adventures, so get yours today!
Vision X LED rock lights offer an easy at home installation with the manual that comes with the product. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
Vision X offers a four year warranty from consumer purchase date on their LED rock lights.
- Warranty items will be replaced or repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- A proof of purchase is required to validate all warranty claims. The warranty period is valid starting from the original date of purchase.
- All products must have been purchased through a Vision X Authorized Dealer/Reseller to be eligible for warranty.
- Damage resulting from any improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect or normal wear are not covered under warranty.
- Actions which void the warranty include:
a. Opening of the lighting fixture
b. Cutting any connectors or cords
c. Broken Glass
d. Damage caused by physical abuse
e. Lights operated in environments outside their stated specifications
- All customer warranties should be handled through the Dealer/Reseller the product was originally purchased from. The customer is responsible for delivery to the Vision X Returns in Auburn, Washington.
- If a product is deemed not covered under warranty, customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
- Items not covered under warranty can be repaired at the customer’s expense for parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.