- Certified SAE J845 Class 1, W3-1 20, CE, ROHS & R10
- Universal fitment
- Sold individually
- Aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens
- Magnetic and permanent mounts available
- IP66 waterproof rating
- 36 flash patterns
- Amber strobe light
- Five-year warranty
If you're looking for a low-profile beacon with a variety of different features, then the Trux Accessories LED stobe beacon light is what you need.
Choose between four options: standard, standard with dual-switch car adapter, wireless rechargeable or backup alarm. In regards to mounting, the strobe is available in a permanent or vacuum magnetic mounts. The wireless model can be remote controlled up to 100 feet away. Turn the beacon on, off or control all 36 flash patterns with the keychain remote. The battery-powered model lasts up to 12 hours on a charge and recharges in approximately four to five hours. You can sync up to 15 directional LED flashers or mix and match up to 10 permanent beacons, light bars and directional LEDs. Automatically lock multiple lights to the same pattern using one master light and easily switch between two modes without rewiring or reprograming, eliminating down time in the field. Program up to three favorite patterns, which allows you to save and cycle to them without having to scroll through countless patterns.
Be seen and be safe on the work site with Trux Accessories LED strobe beacon light.
GENERAL POLICY - WARRANTIES
For Owner-Operators, all warranty/return claims must be requested through our authorized Trux Accessories Distributor. Trux Accessories will only process claims from an authorized Trux Distributor. For more information on the warranty/return policy, please contact your Trux Distributor.
Trux Accessories reserves the right to request digital pictures or warranties to be returned to Trux for verification. In addition, Trux Accessories is not responsible for any damage caused by accidents, road hazards, non-standard application or misuse. Do not discard warranty items until authorized by a Trux Accessories Representative. To acquire a Warranty Request Form, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1-888-950-2227.
- All standard LED lights have a 3-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Trux Accessories will replace any LED with one or more burnt-out diode during its guaranteed time period.
- Warranties do not apply to any LED light that has been installed incorrectly (this includes over-torquing of screws).
- Condensation is not warranted if all diodes are functioning properly.
- Products are guaranteed against defective workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. - Trux Accessories does not warranty items that have failed due to driver error.
- Trux Accessories does not warranty items that have been modified (including painting the product).
- Trux Accessories does not warranty items that have failed due to improper installation. - Trux Accessories does not warranty items that have been used in a non-standard application.
REDEEMING YOUR WARRANTIES
- Fill out and fax a copy of the Product Warranty Request Form to Trux with pictures of warranty items.
- For LEDs, batch numbers are required for authentication (this code is found on the back of the light).
- For Stainless items, Fenders and Stacks, please e-mail required pictures of the item to your Trux Account Manager.
- If request is approved, we will contact you with a choice of redeeming warranties with replacement parts, or a credit note.
WARRANTY REQUEST FORMS
For more information on acquiring RMA forms, contact the Trux Customer Service Representatives at 1-888-950-2227