- Heavy-duty retractable tonneau cover
- Power-retractable with an integrated electric motor and wireless key fob
- Locks into place at any location along the tracks
- Durable aluminum-reinforced polycarbonate slat construction
- Rigid aluminum tracks
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearing rollers
- Integrated LED cargo light
- Drain tubes funnel water out of the bed
- Low-profile canister
- Sleek low-profile design
- 200-lb. weight capacity (evenly distributed)
- Limited lifetime warranty / prorated after 3 years
Are you looking for the ultimate in-truck bed cargo protection? Then check out the Retrax PowertraxONE MX Tonneau Cover, which offers durable construction, effortless operation, low-profile styling, and maximum protection.
The Retrax PowertraxONE MX Tonneau Cover features a rugged construction consisting of rigid aluminum rails and aluminum-reinforced polycarbonate slats. With the cover closed and the tailgate locked, your cargo in the bed is safer than in the cab! The cover glides along sealed roller bearings, eliminating any servicing or greasing.
The Retrax PowertraxONE MX is fully electric, featuring an integrated motor in the canister that retracts or extends the cover at the push of a button. The wireless key fob features three buttons: ‘O' for open, ‘C' for close, and a third to power on the canister-mounted LED cargo light. While opening or closing the cover, release either button to automatically lock it into position along the tracks, providing partial cargo coverage.
Not only is the Retrax PowertraxONE MX easy to operate, but it's also stylish. This cover features a sleek, low-profile design that sits flush with your pickup's bed rails. The polycarbonate slat's matte black finish only adds to the stealthy aesthetic, practically disappearing into the bed!
Retrax backs the PowertraxONE MX with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects; after 3 years, the warranty is prorated.
|Limited Lifetime/Prorated After 3 Years
The Retrax PowertraxONE MX offers a simple bolt-on installation; no drilling is required. All orders include necessary hardware, wiring, and instructions, ensuring hassle-free, at-home mounting.
For additional assistance, contact our knowledgeable support staff, or check out our video installation guide!
Retrax Warranty Statement
Retrax (referred to as manufacturer) warrants each new Retrax retractable pickup bed cover to the original owner (nontransferable) as follows:
The RetraxONE XR, RetraxONE MX, PowertraxONE XR, PowertraxONE MX, PowertraxPRO XR, and PowertraxPRO MX have a limited lifetime warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement costs will be prorated after one (1) year for the RetraxONE XR and RetraxONE MX, and three (3) years for the PowertraxONE XR, PowertraxONE MX, PowertraxPRO XR and PowertraxPRO MX.
The RetraxPRO MX and RetraxPRO XR feature the Legendary Lifetime Warranty for the failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacements will be issued at no cost for the life of the cover to the original owner.
Items not covered under the warranty:
- Normal wear over the life of the Retrax cover (including fading or discoloration)
- Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
- Other dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
- Acts of God or other external causes
Conditions that will void all warranty:
- Lubrication of the rails or sealed ball bearings
- Altering the Retrax cover in any manner without written approval from the manufacturer
- Use for any purpose other than the normal intended use
- Misuse, negligence or accident
- Installation of any other part or accessory that comes in contact with, or may interfere with, the Retrax cover without the written approval of the manufacturer
- Failure to register this warranty with the manufacturer within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery
- Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Retrax cover
Conditions and Limitations
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations
including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any part of a Retrax retractable pickup bed cover that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced, using either new or reconditioned parts, at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty, the decision of the manufacturer will be final.
- This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
- The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
- Without regard to an alleged defect of its products, the manufacturer does not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for inconvenience, loss of time, revenue or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
- The manufacturer does not undertake the responsibility to any purchaser for warranty expressed or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond what is contained herein.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design
of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
- Under no circumstances shall Retrax be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages sustained in connection with the Retrax model covers.
Care and Maintenance
The Retrax bed cover should slide open and closed easily. Do not force the cover open or closed. Please call Retrax at (800) 206-4070 before attempting any maintenance or repairs.
Care should be taken when setting any items on the cover. If the cover is dusty or an item is dragged across the cover, scratching or hazing may occur. Treat your Retrax bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off.
With proper care, the polycarbonate cover will last for many years. It should be cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any strong chemicals or cleaners of any kind. Do not allow gasoline to come in contact with the cover.
Every effort has been made to make the Retrax weathertight; however, the Retrax is not waterproof. Use extra care to prevent damage to items during severe weather conditions or while entering a car wash. Water may collect on the cover; remove water before opening.
Do not force your Retrax open if ice forms on your bed cover after an ice storm or car wash. You should use your hand to tap around the perimeter of the cover, which should free up the weather stripping that seals the bed cover along the edges.
Lock de-icer can be used to free up the key lock. Do not allow de-icer to make contact with the bed cover. Dry graphite can be applied to the lock assembly to help prevent freezing.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the aforementioned limitations may not apply to you.