- Beefy 1 ¾ inch round tubes
- Chrome stainless steel or black powder-coat finishes
- Easy stake pocket mounting to your truck bed
- 500-pound tie down capacity with black nylon ends
- 1000-pound tie down capacity with die-cast stainless steel ends
- Sold in pairs
- Easy installation – no drilling or cutting required
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Want better control over your cargo but still have a great looking ride? Then you are looking for a set of these truck bed rails from Putco! These Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails enhance the beauty and function of your truck. This is available in black or polished stainless steel, which matches your OEM chrome perfectly.
Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails are not only decorative, but each end doubles as a cargo tie-down point and can handle up to 500 pounds with black nylon ends and 1000 pounds with die-cast stainless steel ends! Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails have always been one of the most popular items on the market. They are going to be even more popular since they have improved the gaskets to better protect against corrosion and they have brighter stainless-steel tubes. Putco has also made mounting a simple process by designing the bed rails to mount right into your stake pocket holes. You don't have any drilling or cutting to worry about. They are made in the USA and come backed by a limited 1-year warranty.
Take control of your cargo with a set of Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails today! The quality and durability of these rails is sure to not only impress you, but your neighbors as well.
|MADE IN AMERICA
The Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails install easily at home without any drilling or cutting required since they are custom designed for your specific truck. For additional information see the installation manual below or call us toll-free.
Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. To expedite your request so to www.putco.com/warranty and have the following ready:
- Proof of product purchase (REQUIRED)
- Photos or videos of the product(s) with a brief description of the indicated issue (include year, make & model of vehicle with any other aftermarket electronics installed)
- Contact information & shipping address