- Constructed out of solid die cast material
- Available in a stainless-steel finish
- Features giant 2-1/2-inch tubes
- Easy no drill installation via stake pockets
- 500-pound load capacity on each rail
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Bigger is better, right? We know people with big trucks want big accessories. That's why we carry the Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails. No one out there makes bed rails bigger than these.
The 2.5-inch tubes Putco uses for the Boss rails are 43 percent bigger than normal locker bed rails. These truck bed rails have a patented design with full coverage O-rings that give added protection against rust & corrosion. Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails are made of polished NeveRust stainless steel and triple plated chrome stanchion ends.
Mounting a set of these locker bed rails is simple using your truck's existing stake pocket holes. Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails can also be used for work since each end can handle loads up to 1,000 pounds. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and made right here in the USA, what more could you ask for?
So, if you want to give your truck a monster-sized look, then you want to add a set of Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails! Don't forget to check out the other Putco truck accessories to fully deck out your ride.
|MADE IN AMERICA
Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails install easily without any drilling or cutting required using the stake pocket holes for installation. Note: drilling is required if your truck does not have stake pocket holes. If further assistance is needed, please call us toll-free.
Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails are backed by a limited lifetime warranty (stainless steel products), with a 90-day finish warranty. To expedite your request so to www.putco.com/warranty and have the following ready:
- Proof of product purchase (REQUIRED)
- Photos or videos of the product(s) with a brief description of the indicated issue (include year, make & model of vehicle with any other aftermarket electronics installed)
- Contact information & shipping address