- Durable, matte-black powder-coated finish over heavy-gauge aluminum panels with interlocking silicone hinge seals.
- Retracts into a contoured canister at the front of the truck bed.
- Built-in RES rail expansion system can easily accommodate Pace Edwards, Thule, Yakima or Rhino systems to carry bikes, kayaks, cargo baskets and more.
- T-slot and rear end caps allow easy installation for racks and style bars without losing access to the truck bed and cover.
- Turn knob and hand-grip areas are located under/inside the cover for a streamlined look.
- Recessed U-channel rail interiors act as built-in rain gutters, channeling water toward the front or rear, depending how the vehicle is parked.
- Drain tubes at the front and rear of the rail provide improved water management.
- Pliable perimeter seals on the rails and special end caps at the tailgate channel water away.
- Just one turn of the lock knob allows the cover to retract into a canister at the front of the bed.
- Cover closes with a built-in pull strap and can engage every 12 inches along the rail.
- Innovative mounting hardware with leveling arms maintain the rail position for smoothly aligned operation.
- No-drill, clamp-in design for easy installation.
- Canister is tapered for more cargo space in the truck bed.
- Made in the USA
- Ultimate Lifetime Warranty
|MADE IN AMERICA
ULTRAGROOVE METAL/FULL-METAL JACKRABBIT/FULL-METAL JACKRABBIT MATTE
This limited lifetime warranty covers: Failure of materials and workmanship. Warranty replacement will be issued at no cost for the life of the cover to the original owner on original vehicle – nontransferable.
• Separation of the UltraGroove Metal/Full Metal JackRabbit/Full Metal JackRabbit Matte deck panels
• All lock assemblies
• All hardware and components
EXCLUSIONS (ALL MODELS):
• Normal wear and tear over the life of the Pace Edwards cover (including fading or discoloration)
• Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
• Additional installed parts and accessories
• Acts of nature such as tornadoes or hurricanes, or other external causes
ITEMS WHICH WILL VOID WARRANTY:
• Use of lubrication other than prescribed in owners/installation manual
• Misuse, negligence, or accident
• Improper installation of product
• Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Pace Edwards cover
• Installation of parts or accessory which may interfere with the Pace Edwards cover without written permission of Pace Edwards
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
• Any part of the Pace Edwards retractable cover found to be defective under the terms of the warranty will be repaired or replaced, at the discretion of Pace Edwards.
• Pace Edwards will have the final decision if the part in question is defective.
• Pace Edwards has no responsibility with regards to installation by its dealers or agents.
• Pace Edwards does not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for loss of item, revenue, inconvenience, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss, or damage to the vehicle the cover is installed upon, or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the product.
• Pace Edwards will not accept any responsibility to any purchaser for warranty expressed or implied by any of its dealers, distributors, or agents.
• Pace Edwards reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation for any products manufactured.
• Under no circumstances will Pace Edwards be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages incurred in connection with any Pace Edwards retractable cover or its accessories.