- Designed specifically for crew-cab and extra-short-bed trucks.
- No-drill, clamp-in design for easy installation.
- Weather-resistant heavy-duty, powder-coated aluminum panels
- Easy to install or remove in minutes for full truck bed access.
- Removable canister for total truck bed access and maximum cargo capacity.
- Allows full rear visibility.
- With a squeeze of the handle the cover opens with our exclusive, heavy-duty Continuous Tension Spring (CTS).
- Retracts into a contoured canister at the front of the truck bed.
- Recessed U-channel rail interiors act as built-in rain gutters, channeling water toward the front of the vehicle.
- Cover closes with a built-in pull strap.
- Cover opens or closes completely, without stopping points along the rails.
- Requires only a Phillips screwdriver and 7/16” wrench for installation and removal.
- 2-Year limited warranty
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
For a period of two (2) years, the cover will have the following limited warranty:
• Delamination of the ArmorTek deck material
• Failure of the Continuous Tension Spring
• All hardware and components
EXCLUSIONS (ALL MODELS):
• Normal wear and tear over the life of the Pace Edwards cover (including fading or discoloration)
• Water intrusion at any location or any damage caused as a result
• Additional installed parts and accessories
• Acts of nature such as tornadoes or hurricanes, or other external causes
ITEMS WHICH WILL VOID WARRANTY:
• Use of lubrication other than prescribed in owners/installation manual
• Misuse, negligence, or accident
• Improper installation of product
• Failure to adequately secure cargo to prevent damage to the Pace Edwards cover
• Installation of parts or accessory which may interfere with the Pace Edwards cover without written permission of Pace Edwards
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
• Any part of the Pace Edwards retractable cover found to be defective under the terms of the warranty will be repaired or replaced, at the discretion of Pace Edwards.
• Pace Edwards will have the final decision if the part in question is defective.
• Pace Edwards has no responsibility with regards to installation by its dealers or agents.
• Pace Edwards does not, under any circumstances, assume responsibility for loss of item, revenue, inconvenience, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss, or damage to the vehicle the cover is installed upon, or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the product.
• Pace Edwards will not accept any responsibility to any purchaser for warranty expressed or implied by any of its dealers, distributors, or agents.
• Pace Edwards reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements to, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation for any products manufactured.
• Under no circumstances will Pace Edwards be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages incurred in connection with any Pace Edwards retractable cover or its accessories.