- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- 1,250lbs weight capacity
- Utilizes stainless steel fasteners
- Four work winches included to secure cargo
- Removable rear cross member for loading large items
- PVC insert on rear cross bar made for friction resistant loading
- Works w/ Pace Edwards tonneau covers w/ Explorer rails or RES
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Made in the USA - Centralia, WA
Contractors, if you are tired of the daily hustle bustle of not having enough storage space underneath that tonneau cover, we've got a truck rack designed to put that smile back on your face! Now come on, SMILE! The Pace Edwards contractor rig truck racks are designed to work only in conjunction with the BedLocker and JackRabbit tonneaus that are equipped with Explorer Series Rails.
They are constructed of heavy duty aluminum trusses, ensuring long lasting and corrosion resistant function. Equipped with a weight capacity of up to 1,250 pounds and featuring four work winches to secure loads, this is the work horse of truck racks. Pace Edwards did a great job at designing this contractor's rack, developing the easy to use stainless steel mounting fasteners. They are made for contractors, but easy enough for the average Joes of the world to use.
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Contractor Rig truck bed racks work with the Pace Edwards BedLocker with Explorer Rails, JackRabbit Full Metal with Explorer Rails and JackRabbit with Explorer Rails.
The Pace Edwards Contractor Rig truck rack is an easy, no-drill installation. It installs on the BedLocker, Full Metal JackRabbit, or regular JackRabbit bed covers equipped with Explorer Series rails. For additional information please call.
Truck Accessories Group warrants you, the original retail Purchaser, that for as long as you own your LEER brand recreational fiberglass truck cap, tonneau cover, or aluminum truck cap installed on the original vehicle, that it will be free from defects in material and workmanship of the structural material for a period of 1-year.
Gas Props shall be warranted for five (5) years from date of purchase. Other hardware components of doors and windows including Center High-Mount Stop Lights (CHMSL), locks, latches, factory-installed accessories, and LEER Locker, but excluding glass and light bulbs, shall be warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase. The warranty period begins on the date the cap or tonneau is purchased by the first retail buyer (original purchaser) or put into use, whichever is earlier.
TAG warrants to the original purchaser for the original vehicle that it will, at its option, either repair without charge the items covered by this warranty, or replace the original product with a product of equal value or model, based on current model availability. This warranty specifically excludes damage due to accidents, misuse, alterations, improper installation, or lack of proper care and maintenance as listed in this warranty.
EXCLUSIONS FROM LIMITED WARRANTY:
- This limited warranty does not apply to accessories installed by anyone other than the factory.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any fading or peeling of the painted surface that may result from misuse, impact, or normal wear and tear.
- This limited warranty does not apply to damage resulting from operating your vehicle with the cap door or tonneau open.
- This limited warranty does not apply to damage due to accidents, misuse, off-road driving, alterations, acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), salt, road hazards, hail, wind storm, floods, and other natural disasters, lack of proper care and maintenance or normal wear and tear. Paint wear and abrasions on the truck bed rails and elsewhere where the cap or tonneau contacts the truck is considered normal wear and tear, and is expected with the installation and use of any truck cap or tonneau; and is the sole responsibility of the pick-up truck owner.
- This limited warranty does not apply to improperly installed caps or tonneaus.
- This limited warranty does not apply to glass breakage or light bulbs.
- This limited warranty does not guarantee fit to any non OEM surface.
This express limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by Truck Accessories Group for this product. LEER does not make and hereby disclaims any and all other express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.