- T-409 stainless steel construction
- Polished stainless steel or black-coated tips available
- Mandrel-bent pipes promote superior exhaust flow
- Straight-through muffler decreases restrictions
- Dyno-proven horsepower and torque gains
- Moderate exterior tone with mild interior resonance
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Limited lifetime structural / 1-year finish warranty
Unlock your ride’s performance potential with a premium exhaust system like the MagnaFlow Street Series! This high-quality exhaust system bolsters performance with straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust pipes, removing restrictions for dyno-proven horsepower and torque gains.
Not only does the MagnaFlow Street Series Performance Exhaust System bolster performance, but it also improves sound quality. Magnaflow’s custom-tuned mufflers and resonators produce a distinctive growl on the exterior; however, interior resonance remains tame for comfortable commuting.
The Magnaflow Street Series Performance Exhaust System is engineered to last, featuring T-409 stainless steel exhaust pipes for maximum corrosion resistance, regardless of climate. Polished stainless steel or black-coated exhaust pipes are available for any application, allowing further customization.
Installation is a breeze with the Magnaflow system. All flanges feature slip joints and clamps, allowing for a complete bolt-on installation; no welding is required! Magnaflow takes pride in its products, which is why the USA-made Street Series Performance Exhaust System is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Magnaflow Street Series Performance Exhaust System offers a simple bolt-on installation. All clamps, hangers, hardware, and instructions are included, ensuring a straightforward job in any driveway or garage.
The manufacturer warrants that all MagnaFlow Performance Products are free from defects. Most of our exhaust products are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the exhaust products are not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
- Stainless Steel Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Black Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Black Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Titanium Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Titanium Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
- Carbon Fiber Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects on Stainless Steel, No Warranty on Carbon Fiber
- Aluminized Systems: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Stainless Steel Mufflers: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
This warranty does not apply to any exhaust product which has been installed on any commercial or racing vehicle or which has been improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents. Also, cost of labor and any additional parts required to complete installation of a replacement product are not covered by this warranty.
The warranty certificate, along with proof of purchase, MUST be presented to the service outlet from which you originally purchased the exhaust product, or any participating dealer, when making a claim for replacement. The original exhaust product must also be returned and exchanged for a new exhaust product of the same part number.
No other warranty, expressed or implied (including merchantability), applies to the exhaust product, nor is any person or the manufacturer authorized to assume any other warranty. The manufacturer does not assume any responsibility for any consequential damages occurred by the exhaust product, or inconvenience or interruption in any operation.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.