- Constructed from Aluminum
- Cab Length Design
- Black Powdered-Coat Finish
- 5 Inch Wide Stepping Surface
- Slip-Resistant, Expanded Metal Step Tread
- Vehicle Specific Mount Kit and Hardware Included
- No-Drill Installation on Most Models
- Angular Endcaps for Style and Safety
- Corrosion-Resistant and Lightweight
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty / 5-Year Finish Warranty
- Made in The USA
The Luverne SlimGrip Running Boards are an aggressive and durable option for any vehicle. The expanded metal tread offers superior traction in any situation and the 5" width will keep your feet planted. Rain, snow, mud, or any inclement conditions are no match for this step. If you work hard you need running boards that can keep up, and the only choice is the SlimGrip.
The 5052 aluminum alloy construction and black powder coating provides corrosion resistance and high strength. While angular caps provide a sleek look and lock your feet on the board for a safe entry or exit.
The Luverne SlimGrip Running Boards include the VersaTrac mounting system, instructions, and all of the hardware needed for a quick and easy install. The installation is vehicle specific and does not require drilling. With a Limited LIfetime Structural Warranty, as well as a 5-Year Warranty on the Finish, and roots right here in the USA, what's stopping you?
|Limited Lifetime (Structural) 5 Year (Finish)
|MADE IN AMERICA
All Luverne products come complete with installation instructions, as well as all required hardware needed to complete the installation, and most applications require no drilling. For additional information, please call us.
Luverne provides a limited lifetime structural warranty and a 5-year warranty on the finish against defects in factory workmanship and materials for products sold by authorized dealers. This limited warranty is provided only to the original product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This limited warranty is also not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else.
Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
- Wear and tear from normal use, including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection, application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachment of other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, improper trailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental conditions