- Constructed from Lightweight Aluminum
- Black Powder-Coat Finish
- 7 Inch Wide Stepping Surface
- Vehicle Specific Mounting Brackets and Hardware Included
- No-Drilling Required on Most Applications
- 54" Step Length
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty / 5-Year Finish Warranty
- Made in the USA
The Luverne 7" Grip Step Rear Van Step is built to help you get the job done. This rear van boad boasts a 7-inch wide stepping area to guarantee sure footing that is safe and secure. It is made from durable aluminum and finished with a black powder-coat to help resist against rust and corrosion.
The Luverne 7" Grip Step Rear Van Step offers fleet-grade safety and is designed for convenient access into the rear of almost any commerical van. The open tread on the running board offers more traction and works to knock off dirt and debris from your boots so the rear of your van stays clear.
Each set is sold in pairs and the brackets use pre-existing mounting points and offer a custom fit since they are designed vehicle-specific. There is no drilling required for most installations.
|Step Type||Rear Step|
|Step Width||7" Wide|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Structural) 5 Year (Finish)|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
All Luverne products come complete with installation instructions, as well as all required hardware needed to complete the installation, and most applications require no drilling. For additional information, please call us.
Luverne provides a limited lifetime structural warranty and a 5-year warranty on the finish against defects in factory workmanship and materials for products sold by authorized dealers. This limited warranty is provided only to the original product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This limited warranty is also not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else.
Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
- Wear and tear from normal use, including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection, application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachment of other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, improper trailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental conditions