- RB10 Slim Running Boards are constructed from 16-gauge galvanized steel
- Available in two different black finishes: bedliner coating and textured powder-coat
- The 4" step width provides plenty of step-area
- Step surface stays free from mud, dirt, and snow by falling through the angled slats
- Mounts to vehicle's rocker panel
- Includes vehicle specific mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Easy, no-drill install
- Same aggressive raptor styling as other RB Series Steps
- 5-year limited warranty
Go Rhino is an industry leader in aftermarket truck and Jeep products and have crafted a slimmer version of their RB10 Running Boards! They have the same aggressive styling as the full size boards, but only measure 4" wide instead of 6", like the original RB10 Boards! They are built with durable 16-gauge galvanized steel and offered in either textured black powder-coat or a premium black bedliner coating for superior corrosion protection the textured surface provides a non-slip surface!
Call or chat with us today to order your Go Rhino RB-Series Running Boards!
|Step Type||Running Boards|
|Step Length||Cab Length|
|Step Width||4" Wide|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
Go Rhino warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty extends for 5 years for black finishes, 5 years for chrome finishes, and for the lifetime of the product for polished stainless finished products from the date of purchase for parts ordered after April 2004. Warranty claims must be accompanied with the original invoice and photos of the product. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean regularly and protect finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the product’s finish.
This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. This warranty does not cover exposed welds. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all of the above conditions are met.