Go Rhino Elevated Electronics Tray
- Installs in cargo area of Ford Police Interceptor Utility 2013-2019 models
- Horizontal & vertical wire holes for easy electronics installation
- Mild steel construction
- Textured black finish
- AEDEC seat required for installation
- Not compatible with Go Rhino Cargo Area Partition part# GRH-5702
- No drilling required
- 3-year warranty
The Go Rhino Elevated Electronics Tray is a great accessory to add to your police cruisers cargo area. Take advantage of that used space by giving you place to store your electronics and other gear. The tray is constructed using mild steel material and has a textured black finish. There are both horizontal and verticals wire holes which makes installing your electronics simple. **Please note that AEDEC seats are required for this product to function and install properly. All mounting hardware is included with your purchase and no drilling is required to complete installation. Also, this product comes backed by a limited 3-year warranty which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
AEDEC seat required for installation. This part number is not compatible with Go Rhino Cargo Area Partition part# GRH-5702.
Installing the Go Rhino Elevated Electronics Tray requires no drilling, and the approximate installation time is roughly 30 minutes. All mounting hardware and easy-to-follow instructions are included with your purchase. Please call us toll-free if further assistance is needed.
When you purchase a Go Rhino Public Safety product, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your product is warranted against manufacturing defects in finish, material, and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. We offer this industry-leading warranty because we believe in our quality, craftmanship, and most importantly, our dedicated team.
This warranty covers the cost of the product during its proper and intended use, and does not include the cost of removal, installation, or shipping of the product. Only unaltered and unmodified items and original workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of finishes and materials over extended time and use
- Alteration, misuse, mishandling, accident or collision, negligence and neglect and improper care
- Exposed welds, improper application and/or damage due to improper installation
- Use of the product with other third-party product(s) that fail
- Flood, chemical fallout, salt, hail, or other environmental conditions, including natural disasters
- Labor, installation labor, third party alterations, such as custom paint and/or finish
- Towing, and rental car charges
For more information, contact the Go Rhino Customer Care team at email@example.com