- Rugged pre-runner front bumper
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel construction
- Lightweight design (66 - 75 pounds)
- Two-stage black powder coat finish
- Accommodates a 20" LED light bar & cubes (sold separately)
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Simple bolt-on installation on most applications
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime structural / 2-year finish warranty
Are you looking for a rugged front bumper to boost the aesthetics and durability of your pickup's front end? Then consider the Vengeance Pre-Runner Front Bumper from the body armor experts at Fab Fours!
This rugged front bumper is manufactured entirely from American-made steel, including a durable 11-gauge plate steel body and tubular steel pre-runner bar. This construction is both durable and incredibly lightweight, weighing only 66 to 75 pounds! Fab Fours finishes its Vengeance Pre-Runner Front Bumpers with a high-quality, dual-stage black powder coat, ensuring maximum corrosion resistance and a stealthy appearance.
Stylistically, the Fab Fours Vengeance Pre-Runner Front Bumper is tough to beat. This bumper features a rugged, angular design that sits high and tight against the body. Precision cutouts, including fog light pockets, LED light bar pockets, center vents, and the Fab Fours logo, add a sense of depth to the otherwise flat steel, making for a unique and eye-catching design.
This bumper features provisions for numerous LED lights, including a single 20-inch LED light bar and up to four LED pods. It's also compatible with factory parking sensors to preserve your pickup's original features.
As if you needed any additional convincing, the Fab Fours Vengeance Pre-Runner Front Bumper is manufactured right here in the USA with premium US steel. Fab Fours also covers this bumper with a limited lifetime structural and a 2-year finish warranty.
|Limited Lifetime Warranty / 2 Year Finish Warranty
|11 Gauge Steel
|MADE IN AMERICA
The Fab Fours Vengeance Pre-Runner Front Bumper features a simple bolt-on installation on most applications, utilizing vehicle-specific bracketry and hardware. Due to the bumper's size and weight, they can be heavy to lift. When mounting, it's recommended to have an extra set of hands for positions and starting the mounting hardware.
Note: Recheck all hardware after the first couple hundred miles and periodically thereafter.
Structural Warranty: Lifetime warranty on structure and manufacturer defect.
Finish Warranty: Two year warranty on rust cause by application from manufacturer.
Note: Bare steel products do not fall under rust coverage.
- Fab Fours warranty policy does not apply to products that have been subjected to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, alteration, corrosion or improper installation and does not cover items or conditions caused by normal wear and use.
- Fab Fours warranty covers products that are defective due to material and workmanship to the original purchaser only. Freight charges, labor cost, installation cost, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this warranty.
- All items returned for warranty consideration are inspected and must meet the warranty guidelines stated online for credit to be issued. Please thoroughly review warranty policy to determine whether a product qualifies for and should be returned for warranty consideration.
Fab Fours Inc. further warrants to the original purchaser that these products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of 12 months from the date of retail purchase. Painting defects are limited to a 12 month period form the date of purchase. PVD plating defects are limited to a 24 month period from the date of purchase. Chrome plating defects are limited to a 36 month period from the date of purchase. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty.
Fab Fours Inc. sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at Fab Fours Inc. sole discretion, without charge, any product that does not conform to this above warranty and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase, to the dealer whom the product was originally purchased or to Fab Fours Inc. Such repair shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall Fab Fours Inc. be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages. Wheels replaced under warranty will be covered for the duration of said warranty from the original date of purchase only.