- Non-Winch, Grille Guard Front Bumper
- Manufactured from 14-ga Steel
- Black Diamond Plate Powdercoat Finish
- Uses OEM Fog Lights where applicable, or a Pair of 3x3 Cube Lights (sold separately)
- Vehicle Specific Mount Kit Included
- Installation Requires No Cutting or Welding
- Includes Tow Hooks
- Optional Accessories Available for Most Applications (sold separately)
- Limited Lifetime Structural / 1-Year Finish Warranty
- Made in the USA
American made strength is what you're looking for and that's exactly what you're going to get when you put on a Fab Fours Black Steel front bumper. The Black Steel front bumpers are engineered to fit high and tight on your truck and are heavy duty to keep your rig protected. The Black Steel series front bumpers add an aggressive look to your truck and add the protection your truck needs to keep your front end looking good.
The Black Steel front bumper is finished in gloss black powder-coat to give it a sleek and mean look that is going to draw some major attention. Black Steel front bumpers are designed to house your vehicle's factory fog lights for most trucks. For trucks that can't use their OEM fog lights, two 3x3 cube lights will take their place. This bumper is equipped with cut outs on the bottom of the bumper for access to your factory tow hooks. There are three options for this bumper. The Fab Fours Black Steel Grille Guard Front Bumper is the Fab Fours Black Steel base bumper equipped with a full guard.
The Fab Fours Black Steel front bumper is ready to bolt on to your truck the day you get it. Upgrade your ride with a quality bumper developed by Fab Fours.
|Finish||Textured Gloss Black|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty|
|Material||14 Gauge Steel|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
Fab Fours bumpers come complete with installation instructions. Because of the size and weight of these bumpers, they are shipped by a truck freight and can be heavy to lift. When it comes to mounting, it is recommended that you have help with the lifting of the bumper to avoid injury or damage to bumper and vehicle. However, they come with a no-drill, bolt on mount kit on most applications for an easy installation. Recheck all hardware after the first couple hundred miles. It is advised to inspect the bumper and hardware periodically. For additional information, please give us a call!
Structural Warranty: Lifetime warranty on structure and manufacturer defect.
Finish Warranty: One year warranty on rust cause by application from manufacturer.
Note: Bare steel products do not fall under rust coverage.
- Fab Fours warranty policy does not apply to products that have been subjected to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, alteration, corrosion or improper installation and does not cover items or conditions caused by normal wear and use.
- Fab Fours warranty covers products that are defective due to material and workmanship to the original purchaser only. Freight charges, labor cost, installation cost, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this warranty.
- All items returned for warranty consideration are inspected and must meet the warranty guidelines stated online for credit to be issued. Please thoroughly review warranty policy to determine whether a product qualifies for and should be returned for warranty consideration.
Fab Fours Inc. further warrants to the original purchaser that these products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of 12 months from the date of retail purchase. Painting defects are limited to a 12 month period form the date of purchase. PVD plating defects are limited to a 24 month period from the date of purchase. Chrome plating defects are limited to a 36 month period from the date of purchase. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty.
Fab Fours Inc. sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace at Fab Fours Inc. sole discretion, without charge, any product that does not conform to this above warranty and is returned with a copy of the original sales receipt or satisfactory evidence of date of purchase, to the dealer whom the product was originally purchased or to Fab Fours Inc. Such repair shall not include incidental charges such as removal, installation or shipping. In no event shall Fab Fours Inc. be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages. Wheels replaced under warranty will be covered for the duration of said warranty from the original date of purchase only.