- Pebble-grained Ancona fabric construction
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Rotary knob makes for a simple one-handed operation
- Automatic latch system engages whenever the cover is closed
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Fold cover open for 2/3 bed access
- Includes buckle straps to secure the cover open while driving
- Easy tool-free removal when full bed access is required
- Lifetime warranty
We all love our pickups for their utility; there’s nothing like running to the hardware store or picking up furniture without needing to ask a friend to borrow their truck! However, your truck’s bed comes with one significant shortcoming: the lack of security and weather protection!
However, righting these issues is easy with a premium tonneau cover, such as the Extang Trifecta ALX! This premium, soft tri-fold tonneau cover is built to outperform the competition, featuring a rigid construction, easy one-handed activation, and sleek styling.
The Extang Trifecta ALX features a rugged and lightweight aluminum frame, keeping the cover rigid for easy use. The main shell of the tonneau cover is constructed from Extang’s premium pebble-grained Ancona fabric–a weather-resistant and durable material designed to withstand the rigors of automotive use.
Using the Extang is simple; after dropping the tailgate, use the hidden rotary knob to release both side latches, freeing the cover to fold towards the bulkhead! Once folded forward and exposing ⅔ of the bed, use the integrated nylon buckle straps to secure the cover, allowing you to drive with the bed exposed. When it’s time to close the cover, undo the buckles, fold the cover back towards the tailgate, and close it against the bed! The cover’s automatic latch system engages as soon as the cover closes.
Installation is just as easy, requiring no more than an hour and common hand tools!
For looks, security, and quality you can trust, you can’t beat the Extang Trifecta ALX. For additional information, contact the experts at RealTruck.
Please feel free to make use of the Extang Trifecta ALX Truck Bed Cover installation instructions to assist you with the installation. Upon purchase you'll receive vehicle specific instructions. However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance, please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts.
The Extang Trifecta ALX Tonneau Cover carries a limited lifetime warranty against defective materials or workmanship on all truck bed cover rails, aluminum components, clamps, bows, hardware, and vinyl covering.
This warranty provides coverage against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
- Wind whip damage - Tarps must be secured at all points when the vehicle is in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
- Improper cleaning - It is recommended to use the tested and approved Extang Tonno Tonic or clean with soap and water only. Do not use vinyl conditioners that contain silicone (i.e. Armor All) because they will dry out and crack the vinyl over time.
- Overloading of cargo - Cargo should not touch the tonneau at any point. Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while traveling and cause it to push against the fabric or panels and damage it.
- Driving with panels open or improperly secured on all folding tonneaus - Prior to vehicle operation, clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. Open position: Tonneau must be completely folded and secured with BOTH buckles. Closed position: Tonneau must be completely flat and secured at all 4 clamps.
- Opening panels without removal of debris on all folding tonneaus - Top of tonneau MUST be free of foreign material including snow and ice before opening panels or severe damage may result.
- Towing - Do NOT tow your vehicle from the rear with any Extang tonneau cover on your truck.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after receiving a return authorization number.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for the warranty to be effective. Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met, Extang will either repair or replace (at Extang's option) the product or component. Extang may require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination. Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping charges will apply for any repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after you have received a return authorization number.