- Sturdy glass-filled polymer construction
- Includes corrosion-resistant zinc-plated hardware
- Convenient nautical-inspired design
- 500 lb. load rating
- Simple clamp-on installation; no drilling required
- Leaves stake-hole pockets open for accessories
- Adjustable positioning
- Sold in pairs or a pack of 12
- 1-year limited warranty
One of the most significant draws of pickup ownership is the spacious bed, enabling you to haul everything from lumber and building materials to snowboards, bikes, and other adventure gear! Unfortunately, most pickups aren't optioned with cargo tie-downs from the factory, leaving your valuables loose to slide around the bed while driving. Luckily, RealTruck has the perfect, modification-free solution: Extang Cargo Cleats!
Extang Cargo Cleats are a durable and adjustable nautical-style tie-down system featuring a convenient clamp-on design that leaves no permanent marks on the bed. These tie-downs feature a heavy-duty glass-filled polymer construction, granting each an impressive 500-pound load rating! Extang Cargo Cleats are a subtle yet stylish addition to any truck bed, sporting a sleek black finish and zinc-plated hardware.
Unlike most aftermarket tie-down options, which install into a fixed position on the bed–your pickup's stake hole pockets - Extang Cargo Cleats are fully adjustable! Position each Cargo Cleat wherever best suits your pickup's bed size and cargo type, then tighten the two Allen fasteners to prevent any shifting or loosening while driving.
Extang is a RealTruck brand, so when you purchase a pack of Cargo Cleats or any other Extang product from us, you're ordering directly from the manufacturer. We offer Extang Cargo Cleats in pairs or packs of 12. We back each order with a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
|1 Year Limited Warranty
Extang Cargo Cleats feature a simple clamp-on installation using the included zinc-plated hardware and instruction manual. Installation requires no more than 5 minutes per cleat with conventional hand tools.
For additional assistance, contact the experts and check out our video installation guide!
The Extang Cargo Cleats carry a 1-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty provides coverage against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
- Wind whip damage - Tarps must be secured at all points when the vehicle is in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
- Improper cleaning - It is recommended to use the tested and approved Extang Tonno Tonic or clean with soap and water only. Do not use vinyl conditioners that contain silicone (i.e. Armor All) because they will dry out and crack the vinyl over time.
- Overloading of cargo - Cargo should not touch the tonneau at any point. Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while traveling and cause it to push against the fabric or panels and damage it.
- Driving with panels open or improperly secured on all folding tonneaus - Prior to vehicle operation, clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. Open position: Tonneau must be completely folded and secured with BOTH buckles. Closed position: Tonneau must be completely flat and secured at all 4 clamps.
- Opening panels without removal of debris on all folding tonneaus - Top of tonneau MUST be free of foreign material including snow and ice before opening panels or severe damage may result.
- Towing - Do NOT tow your vehicle from the rear with any Extang tonneau cover on your truck.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after receiving a return authorization number.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for the warranty to be effective. Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met, Extang will either repair or replace (at Extang's option) the product or component. Extang may require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination. Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping charges will apply for any repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after you have received a return authorization number.