- Made with heavy duty aluminum to be durable and light
- Brilliant polished finish brings out a traditional look
- Massive 6" board width provides ample stepping surface
- Rough diamond tread for a classic look and non-slip step
- Most applications mount to the frame
- Complete mounting kit and instructions are included
- Drilling may be required on select applications
- Up to 350 LB weight capacity
- Backed with a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Check out the Brite-Tread Running Boards from Dee Zee. These boards feature a 6" wide stepping surface with an aggressive diamond plate tread that provides excellent traction and brings out a classic look that looks great on any vehicle. They are constructed out of heavy-gauge aluminum and then polished to a brilliant silver finish. The aluminum build is sturdy, light-weight and will never rust. Dee Zee has vehicle specific mounting kits for each application which helps to make installation as quick and simple as possible
The Brite-Tread Running Boards are made in the USA and are backed by Dee Zee's Limited Lifetime Warranty. These steps offer safety, function and style your truck or van with an unbeatable quality. Order a set today!
|Limited Lifetime (Against Defects) 1 Year (Finish)
|MADE IN AMERICA
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Running Boards mount using vehicle specific brackets that come included with all the necessary hardware. This means that most installations will be a simple, bolt-on process. Give us a call if you have any questions or would like more information.
Dee Zee, Inc. will manufacture the highest quality products for our customers through innovation, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Should the original purchaser experience manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship under normal use, Dee Zee, Inc. offers the below warranty coverage.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of new product(s) and is limited to the replacement of genuine Dee Zee products. Modification of any kind to Dee Zee products voids all warranty coverage. Warranty does not include electrical components, installation, cost of removal, labor, transportation costs, loss of use, inconvenience, or consequential damages.
Damage resulting outside of normal use such road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications, improper repairs, spills, vandalism, product neglect, lack of maintenance, not following cleaning instructions, or acts of God are not covered under this warranty agreement.
WARRANTY COVERAGE - MATERIALS & WORKMANSHIP
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
- STAINLESS STEEL: Side Steps, Grill Guards, Bull Bars, Bed Caps, and Side Rails
- ALUMINUM: Side Steps, Running Boards, Storage Boxes, Transfer Tanks, Bed Protection, Side Rails, Invis-A-Racks, and Cab Racks
- PLASTIC: Storage Boxes and Side Steps
- OTHER: Front and Rear Bumpers
- POWDER-COATED / E-COATED STEEL: Side Steps, Running Boards, Storage Boxes, Transfer Tanks, Cab Racks, Sport Bar, Ladder Racks, Cargo Carriers, Mounting Brackets purchased for installation (NX, 6", Rough Step, Louvered, Hex Series, and Bumper Guards only)
- OTHER: Tailgate Assist, Bed Mats, Floor Mats, Auxiliary Fuel Connection Kits, and All Products Not Otherwise Listed Individually
WARRANTY COVERAGE – FINISH PROTECTION
The finish of all Dee Zee products is covered for one-year (1) from the date of purchase. Dee Zee products have a high-quality finish that must be cared for and maintained like any other exposed finish on the vehicle. Protect the finish with non-abrasive automotive wax (e.g. Pure Carnauba) on a regular basis. Applying soaps, polishes, or waxes that contain an abrasive compound may scratch the finish and leave the exposed material susceptible to corrosion.
WARRANTY COVERAGE – COMPONENT PARTS
Operational items such as shocks, latches, hinges, and wear items including, but not limited to, mud flaps, step pads, toolbox tray, end caps, hardware, seals, etc. have a one-year (1) warranty. Replacement component parts can be ordered by calling 1-800-779-2102. All replacement parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
All products are sold as appearance accessories and should not be relied upon as protection for the vehicle or its occupants in the event of an accident. Vehicles equipped with a supplemental restraints system (airbags) deployed by impact and collision avoidance systems should not be modified in any way. Always consult the vehicle manufacturer if you have any questions regarding supplemental restraint systems and sensors.
Buyer must accommodate front and rear sensors during product installation and assumes all risk should these be tampered, rerouted, severed, or disconnected. This includes disabling visual, audio, or vibration alerts into the cab. Buyer assumes all risk and responsibility for wiring any supplemental auxiliary lights.
Buyer assumes all risk, liability, and cost for the installation and use of Dee Zee products. Dee Zee, Inc. assumes no liability for injury, loss, incidental or consequential damages in the event of an accident.