DECKED D-Ring Tie-Downs
|Made in the USA
- Made from Anti-Corrosion Steel
- Includes Set of 2
- Fits ALL DECKED Drawer Systems
- 400 Lb. Rating per D-Ring
- Built in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Secure your most expensive cargo with these D-Ring Tie Downs. The ultimate solution for rough roads, loose loads, and whatever you are trying to grapple. Strap it in, lock it down, and stomp the gas pedal without a care in the world. 400lb rating per D-Ring Tie Down.
|MADE IN AMERICA
DECKED LLC, (the "Manufacturer") warrants the original purchaser only that DECKED Truck and Van Products including the Drawer System, Tool Box, CargoGlide, and Accessories (The "DECKED" Product) will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase and continuing for the expected lifetime of the DECKED Product. The DECKED Product must be registered by the original purchaser with DECKED, LLC via its website at, DECKED.COM/REGISTER, and a copy of the original sales receipt must be supplied to the Manufacturer at the time a warranty claim is made. This warranty terminates if the original purchaser transfers the DECKED Product to any other person or vehicle.
What is Covered
All DECKED Products identified above on or after August 1, 2021.
What We Will Do To Correct Problems
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this limited warranty, the Manufacturer will remedy defects in workmanship or materials by providing one of the following remedies at its option and without charge to the original purchaser for parts: (a) repairing the defective portion of the DECKED Product or (b) replacing the entire DECKED Product. In addition, the Manufacturer may elect at its option not to repair or replace the DECKED Product, but rather issue to the original purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the DECKED Product or a credit to be used towards the purchase of a new DECKED Product.
What Is Not Covered
This limited warranty expressly excludes:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, installation in a non-supported vehicle or installed in a vehicle which does match the DECKED Product's SKU-intended fitment or use, or modification of the product, or any types of repair of a DECKED Product other than those authorized or provided by the Manufacturer.
- Damage or defects resulting from conditions beyond the Manufacturer's control and specifications including, but not limited to modification, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, install or use the DECKED Product in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions or guidelines included with the DECKED Product or separately made available to the original purchaser.
- Damage to the contents of the DECKED Product or vehicle.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONPERFORMANCE, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE DECKED PRODUCT OR THE MANUFACTURER’S NEGLIGENCE.
No Other Express Warranty Applies
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for DECKED Products. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of DECKED LLC.
If the DECKED Product does not conform with the terms of this limited warranty, the original purchaser must promptly notify the Manufacturer in writing upon discovery of the nonconformity. In order to receive remedies under this limited warranty, a warranty claim must have been registered with DECKED LLC by the original purchaser, must describe the nature of the products nonconformity, include a copy of the original sales receipt, invoice, or other proof of purchase and be accompanied with photos or video. Repairs or modifications made to the DECKED Product by other than the Manufacturer or its authorized agent will nullify this limited warranty. Coverage under this limited warranty is conditioned at all times upon the owner’s compliance with these required registration, notification, and repair procedures.