- Made with lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy
- Polished to a brilliant mirror finish for maximum shine
- Large 20" long by 3" wide step area
- Step safely onto the gritty, anti-slip step tread
- All mounting hardware is included
- Installation requires drilling on many applications
- Mounts to vehicle's rocker panel
- Features exclusive multi-mount system
- Sold with the option of either a single step or a pair
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects
- Made in the USA
Pickups usually take big strides to get in and out of and gaining proper accessibility requires the help of a step. Thankfully Carr Super Hoop Steps make getting in and out of your truck more convenient than ever as well as adding that classic touch to the look of your ride.
Featuring an ample 20" long by 3" wide step area, the Super Hoop Steps are large enough to accommodate the biggest and baddest pieces of footwear. They are also made in the USA from high-grade aluminum alloy that is corrosion resistant, can hold up to 325 LB, and can withstand the roughest and harshest conditions. The non-slip diamond tread pattern used to create the stepping surface of these side steps is also exclusive to Carr and not found anywhere else. It ensures you'll always have a safe, well-gripped surface to plant your feet onto every time.
Beyond giving you an extra step in and out of your cab, the Super Hoop Steps also look fantastic on all applications! Available in 4 Different Finishes, these steps are rugged yet refined enough to add a subtle flash and increased style to your ride. With an excellent blend of American design, ingenuity, solid construction, and sharp looks, the Carr Super Hoop Steps are the total package! Order a set today!
|MADE IN AMERICA
The Carr Super Hoop Steps can be installed easily in a couple hours. Refer to the installation guide for all the info needed, or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
Every attempt has been made to manufacture and distribute the finest quality products available. Our manufactured products are guaranteed to be free of defects due to workmanship or materials for a limited lifetime. Distributed products are subject to Carr's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage extends ONLY to repair or replacement of the CARR product. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor, transportation, installation or removal of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or object striking the product, or misuse of the product and/or the vehicle on which the product is being installed.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damage caused by: airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.), stones, hail, earthquake, water of flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by: normal wear and tear, abuse, modification or improper installation of the product.
- Warranty coverage does not extend to any economic loss or extra expense including (without limitation), payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, storage, loss of vehicle use, vehicle rental expense, equipment rental expense, lodging, meals, or other travel costs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that very from state to state. CARR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND NEEDED ADJUSTMENTS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CARR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY.*
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.