- Designed to work with B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch - sold separately
- Moves pivot point rearward by 4" to provide additional cab clearance
- 20,000 lbs. GTW / 5,000 lbs. VTW
- Constructed from a heavy-duty 3/4" steel plate
- Powder-coat finish to prevent rusting
- Simple removal
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Humboldt, KS
The B&W Gooseneck Hitch Extender is an accessory designed for use with the Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch. The extender moves the pivot point of your trailer 4" rearward to provide additional cab clearance. It is constructed from a heavy-duty ¾” steel plate that has a powder-coat finish to prevent rusting. It has a gross trailer weight or 20,000 lbs. and a tongue weight of 5,000 lbs. You can rest easy knowing this extender is made right here in the USA and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Get additional cab clearance with the B&W Gooseneck Hitch Extender today!
|MADE IN AMERICA
The B&W Gooseneck Hitch Extender takes seconds to install. It simply drops down into the hole in your bed.
B&W stands behind their products and has backed the Gooseneck Hitch Extender with a limited lifetime warranty which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and does not cover accidents, abuse, misuse, or neglect. Normal wear and tear should not result in product failure and is not covered by this warranty. If defective, B&W will either repair or replace the product or product component free of charge. You can register your product at https://www.bwtrailerhitches.com/forms/warranty-product-registration