- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Add-on for AMP PowerStep; converts your standard AMP steps into plug-and-play variant
- Offers a quick installation into your vehicle's OBDII port
- Simplifies installation process; ideal for DIY installers
- Includes weatherproof, plug-and-play connectors and integrated fuse block
- Comes pre-wrapped in corrugated split-loom for superior abrasion resistance
- 5-year limited warranty
AMP Research PowerSteps are a must-have for lifted pickups, Jeeps, and SUVs; however, the installation process typically requires professional assistance due to the required cutting and splicing of wires under your ride's dashboard. Fortunately, AMP Research offers a simplified wiring solution for a quick and easy at-home installation: the PowerStep Plug and Play Conversion Kit!
AMP Research offers this convenient kit with most PowerStep purchases; however, if your power running boards came without, you may use this kit to retrofit your non-plug-and-play steps into plug-and-play models. This kit includes a simplified power/control harness that pulls power and signals directly from your vehicle's standard OBDII port beneath the dashboard!
This harness is built to last, featuring heavy-duty, weatherproof connectors to prevent mud, water, and dirt from fouling the connections, integrated fuse holders to prevent electrical damage, and a corrugated split loom to protect the wires against abrasions.
The AMP Research PowerStep Plug and Play Conversion Kit is made in the USA and backed by AMP Research's 5-year limited warranty.
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|MADE IN AMERICA
The AMP Research PowerStep Plug and Play Conversion Kit features a simple plug-and-play installation. Some wiring may be required. AMP Research provides thorough installation instructions in every package; for additional assistance, contact the experts!
5-Year Limited Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.