AMP Research is a RealTruck brand. When you buy AMP Research from RealTruck, you are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Eases entry into the bed
- Mounts between cab and rear wheels
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Stainless steel pivots
- Non-slip step pad
- Simple, hands-free operation
- Handles up to 300 lbs.
- Driver or passenger side mountable
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Whether you're an avid angler, camper, or regularly work out of your truck, you're likely climbing in and out of the bed frequently. Not only is this tiring day after day, but you're also susceptible to injury from slipping, overextending, or pulling a muscle. Instead of climbing your pickup's tire or leaping onto the tailgate, consider fitting your truck with an AMP Research Bed Step 2!
This heavy-duty step utilizes vehicle-specific brackets and hardware to mount between the cab and rear tire, providing access to the bed to dig through your toolbox or load and unload cargo. With the Bed Step 2, you can easily climb onto the step's non-slip tread surface and swing a leg over the bedside, ensuring safe entry into the bed with minimal effort!
The Bed Step 2 is constructed from high-grade aluminum for superior strength and durability; all pivots feature corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction for maximum longevity. Altogether, the Bed Step 2 can handle loads up to 300 lbs! All joints are self-lubricating for added convenience, requiring zero maintenance.
As a bonus, the AMP Research Bed Step 2 features an innovative retractable design. Whenever you require bed access, kick the step downwards to deploy it. When finished, give the step another nudge upwards and watch it retract beneath your pickup's bed.
All AMP Research Bed Step 2 are manufactured in the United States and backed by a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty.
|Step Type||Rear Step|
|Warranty||3 Years/36,000 Miles|
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The AMP Research Bed Step 2 includes everything necessary for a streamlined installation, including vehicle-specific bracketry, hardware, and thorough instructions. Drilling is required on some applications.
For additional assistance, check out our installation guide:
3-Year/36,000 Mile Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts three years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.