- Replacement LED light kit for AMP PowerStep
- Illuminates step boards for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Includes everything necessary for installation
- Drilling required for some applications (see install guide)
- ONLY compatible with new style Control Module (see install guide)
- Limited 5-year warranty
After years of reliable use, have you noticed a decrease in the illumination of your AMP PowerStep's integrated LED lights? Or perhaps a damaged lens has allowed moisture inside the housings, damaging the LED chip. In either case, consider replacing the tired LED chips with the AMP Power Step LED Light Kit!
This comprehensive kit includes everything necessary to replace the dim, damaged factory LED lights on your AMP Power Steps, including four LED modules with pigtails, splice connectors, a wiring harness, split loom, and nylon cable ties for better wire management.
The AMP Power Step LED Light Kit is engineered specifically for use with AMP Power Steps. Furthermore, this kit is compatible with steps utilizing the new-style Control Module.
AMP Research is a RealTruck brand. That means you're dealing directly with the manufacturer when you order the Power Step LED Light Kit or any other AMP Research product from us. We proudly manufacture the AMP Power Step LED Light Kit in the USA and back each order with a limited 5-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|MADE IN AMERICA
The AMP PowerStep LED Light Kit is compatible only with applications utilizing the new style Control Module.
Installation requires drilling on select applications and splicing into the original PowerStep wiring harness. Experienced installers should be able to complete this process in about an hour.
Contact the experts for additional information.
5-Year Limited Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.