- Replacement LED Light Kit for AMP PowerStep
- Illuminates the surface of deployed PowerSteps for enhanced visibility in low light situations
- Includes everything needed for installation
- Drilling required for some applications (see install guide)
- ONLY compatible with new style Control Module (see install guide)
Replacement PowerStep LED Light Kit for applications with new style control module! This kit includes four ultra-bright white LEDs that illuminate the surface of your PowerStep automatically when any door is opened. These LEDs are strategically placed for broad coverage of the step surface, providing maximum visibility and safety in even the most extreme conditions. The lights will stay on for a full five minutes when the door is left open, allowing plenty of time for safe entry or exit. And when the door is closed, the lights automatically turn off, and the PowerStep retracts seamlessly, making it easy and effortless to use.
At RealTruck, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and exceptional service. With our free shipping on all orders, you can order the replacement PowerStep LED Light Kit today and experience the ultimate in safety and convenience for yourself!
|5 Year Limited Warranty
|MADE IN AMERICA
This replacement light kit is for PowerSteps with the new style Control Module. Installation requires drilling for select applications and does require splicing into the PowerStep wiring harness. Experienced installers should be able to complete this process in about an hour. Please refer to install guide for more information.
5-Year Limited Warranty
- What is Covered: All defects in materials or workmanship on select AMP Research branded products properly installed per provided instructions except those listed below under the Three Year Warranty. This warranty does not apply to any product from AMP Research direct or indirect subsidiaries.
- For How Long: This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts five years from the date of purchase. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
- What These Warranties Will Not Cover: These warranties doe not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and offroad hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
- What AMP Research Will Do: During the applicable warranty period listed above, AMP Research will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AMP Research may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.