- Available in Single or dual path systems
- Single path systems Automatically Control Front-to-back ride height
- dual path systems automatiicaly Control Front-to back and side-to-side ride height
- Non-contact height sensor signals system when to Adjust air pressure
- eliminates the need for lines or gauges in vehicle Cab
- Includes electronic sensor system, compressor, and pre-assembled wiring harness
- Backed by a Two year warranty
Once you've seen the benefits of riding on air you'll never go back, but if you want to take your truck's suspension to the next level, you've got to check out the Air Lift SmartAir automatic leveling system. Air Lift SmartAir II is able to detect changes in load, and automatically adjust air pressure to ensure a level ride. No longer do you need to run tubing to the cab of the truck and manually inflate and deflate bags to maintain the proper ride height – this bad boy does everything for you! Air Lift SmartAir automatic leveling systems are available in both single and dual systems. The single system adjusts both air bags at the same time for front to back leveling, while the dual system can adjust each bag independently, allowing for front to back, and side to side leveling. This complete kit includes everything you need to turn your air-bagged truck into a towing machine. Order yours today!
Air Lift SmartAir II automatic leveling systems included everything needed for installation. Instructions are included with each order, and are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Air Lift SmartAir II automatic leveling system will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for two years on the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. For more info, click here. If you have any questions on the warranty, don't hesitate to give RealTruck.com a call.