- Available with either a compact gauge interface, or panel mounted gauge interface
- Single path systems allow for bags to be inflated simultaneously, providing front-to-back leveling
- Dual path systems allow for bags to be inflated simultaneously and independently, providing both front-to-back and side-to-side leveling
- Standard duty air compressors produce 100 PSI and .79 cubic feet per minute
- Heavy duty air compressor produce 120 PSI and 1.03 cubic feet per minute
- Works with Air Lift RideControl, LoadLifter, and other brands of air bags
- Senses low air spring pressure and activates to maintain a safe operation pressure level
- Backed by a two year warranty
That air bag suspension kit is working great, but that doesn't make up for the pain it is to try and find air sources out on the road. Air Lift LoadController air control systems make life easier by allowing you to increase and decrease air bag pressure on the go. Air Lift LoadController air control systems are available with either a standard duty or heavy duty compressor. The systems are also available in either a single or dual path. Single path systems allow the air bag pressure to be adjusted simultaneously, providing front-to-back leveling. A dual system allows the air bags to be inflated simultaneously or independently. The benefit of a dual system is that it provides side-to-side leveling as well as front-to-back. This system is ideal for uneven loads. LoadController systems are designed to work with Air Lift LoadLifter, RideControl, and other brands of air bag suspensions. If your truck is already equipped with aftermarket air suspension, then bring it to the next level and add a little convenience to your life. Install an Air Lift LoadController air control system. Get yours installed today and dominate the road!
|2 Year Limited Warranty
Air Lift LoadController air control systems include everything needed for installation, and can be installed at home or by your trusted mechanic. Installation instructions are included with each order, and are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Air Lift LoadController air control systems will be free from defects in workmanship or materials for two years on the vehicle of original installation. This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement. If you have any questions on the warranty, don't hesitate to give RealTruck.com a call.