aFe Sway-A-Way 2" Shocks
|Now 10% off - hurry, offer ends tomorrow!
|Made in the USA
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- 5/8" polished Nitro steel shafts for strength and durability
- COM 10 Teflon-lined steel spherical bearings
- 2" diameter cylinder
- Multi-seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Many applications are available with a piggyback reservoir
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- IFP allows for a simple installation
aFe Sway-A-Way 2" shocks give you an upgraded premium ride quality and better control than your normal factory shock absorbers. The shocks have been designed and thoroughly tested to ensure they perform to your expectations.
These high performance shock absorbers are designed specifically for your truck or Jeep. Each shock is made as a factory replacement for your stock set-up and will bolt into place without any modifications to your existing suspension.
aFe Sway-A-Way 2" smooth body shocks are all 100% designed and engineered in the USA and feature bright zinc-plated steel bodies with CNC machined aluminum components.
|MADE IN AMERICA
Shocks & coilovers from aFe all come with detailed step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
aFe Sway-A-Way shocks all come backed by a one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.