- Easy installation of the plug-n-play switch
- Different acceleration programs
- Compact size and design
- Device will work with or without the switch connected
- No additional power is required for the switch
- One year warranty
Most new vehicles have replaced the more conventional throttle cable technology with an electronic control module (drive by wire). The drive-by-wire system is more reliable but can cause issues with drivability creating problems in certain circumstances such as up-hill starts, quick gear changes, overtaking, etc.
The great thing about drive-by-wire is it easily tunable with the AFE Sprint Booster Power Converter. The Sprint Booster aims to overcome this throttle response delay for ETC-equipped vehicles, providing crisp on-tap acceleration at the driver's disposal. With 3 acceleration modes and 36 acceleration programs, the driver can fine-tune each mode according his driving style
Installation is plug and play. The programs can be changed on-the-fly so the driver has the ability to switch between the different programs while driving. The Sprint Booster is covered by a 3 year warranty.
aFe Sprint Booster Power Converter is a plug n play device and now comes with a plug n' play switch. Even though the switch is included, it is not necessary for it to be connected at all times for the unit to work. When you connect the switch, choose your setting and remove the switch, the unit will continue to function on the selected setting. In order to connect the switch, simply plug the switch's terminal in the white socket of the Sprint Booster.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.