aFe Rapid Induction Cold Air Intakes
|Made in the USA
- High quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube
- XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable
- 18 gauge steel wrinkle-black powder-coated heat shield
- High quality stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupler
- Designed to increase airflow to engine
- Pro Dry S filters are oil-free, feature a 3-layer synthetic media, and offer excellent convenience
- Pro5R filters are 5-layer, oiled filters designed for street driving
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, California
Looking to allow maximum air-flow to your engine? Stop looking, and check out aFe Rapid Induction Cold Air Intakes.The open element design allows for maximum airflow which gives your engine the air it craves. As a result, you will experiences increases in horsepower and torque, while adding a killer sound in a quick and easy cold air intake.
These intakes are availabe with your choice of two types of filters. The Pro DRY S filter features three layers of oil-free synthetic media and requires no oil during maintenance to provide maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. The Pro 5R filter features five layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze media to provide maximum performance. Its progressive layering allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. This media is perfect for street and/or track use.
If you want to maximize your engine's power, start with an aFe Rapid Induction Cold Air Intake. Order yours today!
|MADE IN AMERICA
aFe Rapid Induction Cold Air Intakes replace the factory upper intake box. All hardware and components are included for a hassle-free installation. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.