- Single piece, sealed housing
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Rotomolded, plastic intake tube on most applications
- Momentum XP kits have an aluminum intake elbow
- Designed to increase airflow to engine
- Available with four different air filters
- Pro Dry S filters are oil-free, feature a 3-layer synthetic media, and offer excellent convenience
- Pro5R filters are 5-layer, oiled filters designed for street driving
- Pro Guard 7 filters are 5-layer, oiled filters designed for off-road driving
- Pro 10R filters are massive, 10-layered, cotton filters designed for maximum efficiency
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, California
Looking to allow maximum air-flow to your engine? Stop looking, and check out aFe Momentum air intakes. Increase horsepower and torque, and add a killer sound in a quick and easy cold air intake.
Momentum cold air intakes are designed using a single piece air box that is vehicle specific to maximize the size of the air filter inside. Each kit includes stainless steel hardware, and a dyno-tested intake tube, ensuring a powerful and durable intake kit.
With four different filters available, there's certain to be an aFe Momentum air intake that perfectly matches your needs. The Pro 10R filters are massive and specifically designed for the Momentum HD kits for diesel trucks. The Pro Dry S filters are designed for people who don't want to mess with cleaning and reusing their air filter. Both the Pro5R and Pro Guard 7 filters are reusable, with the Pro Guard 7 sacrificing some air-flow to ensure higher filtration, while the Pro5R is sacrifices some filtration for higher air-flow. The Pro Guard 7 is ideal for the off-road, dusty environments, while the Pro5R is great for city and paved road driving.
If you want to maximize your engine's power, start at the beginning, start with an aFe Momentum air intake. Order yours today!
|MADE IN AMERICA
aFe Momentum air intakes are designed to fit the exact contours of your truck or SUV, allowing for a quick and painless installation. Each intake systems includes everything needed for install, including installation instructions. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.