- Increase airflow and performance
- Replaces factory air box and tubing
- Three filter styles available: Pro Dry S, Pro 5R & Pro-Guard 7 filters
- Molded intake tube is designed for maximum airflow, increasing throttle response and acceleration
- 16-gauge steel heat shields redirect engine heat for cooler airflow
- aFe air filters are washable & reusable, which gives the filter a longer service life
- 2-year warranty
Are you looking to extract more power from your engine while protecting the sensitive internals from dust, dirt, and debris? Then consider a premium intake system, like the aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intake!
The Magnum Force Stage 2 significantly improves filtration and performance, feeding mass quantities of clean, dense, and cold air directly into your vehicle’s intake. The colder the air, the denser it is; the denser the air, the higher its oxygen content. As we all know, oxygen is one of the three ingredients required for combustion–fuel, oxygen, and ignition–and the more oxygen, the stronger the combustion!
To get the job done, aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intakes use high-flow conical air filters, molded intake tubing, oversized air boxes, and 16-gauge heat shielding (where applicable). These systems replace your ride’s factory air box, tubing, and filter, ditching the restrictive factory components.
aFe’s Magnum Force intakes are available with three different air filters, allowing you to fine-tune the setup for your ride. Two oiled filter options–the Pro 5r and Pro-Guard 7–are available, featuring five and seven-layer progressive cotton gauze media, respectively. The Pro Dry S filter is the third option: a serviceable dry filter offering exceptional filtration and airflow. All filters are fully washable and reusable to minimize waste and increase value!
To improve your ride’s performance and filtration, there’s no better bolt-on than a premium cold air intake from aFe.
|MADE IN AMERICA
The aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intake features a simple bolt-on installation. All kits include thorough instructions and vehicle-specific mounting hardware.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.