- Constructed of T-304 or T-409 stainless steel
- Available in multiple finishes
- Multiple length options
- Different inlet & outlet sizes
- Bolt on design for easy installation
- Two year warranty
aFe advanced flow engineering has T-304 and T-409 stainless steel exhaust tips available in both black powder-coat and polished. Bolt-on clamps make for an easy installation. Available in a myriad of different inlet, outlet, and lengths, there is sure to be the perfect aFe exhaust tip waiting for you.
aFe Exhaust Tips are quick and easy to install. Make sure you measure your tailpipe before ordering to ensure you order the correct size. If you have any quesitons, give us a call.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.