aFe DFS780 Diesel Fuel System
|Now 10% off - hurry, offer ends tomorrow!
|Made in the USA
- Helical bronze spur gear pump design
- Supports over 2,000 HP
- Flow rated at 187 gallons/hour
- Water separation bowl & high-impact sight glass for visual inspection
- High efficiency fuel filter
- IP56 "Marine Grade" motor
- Contoured CNC machined manifold passages enhance flow
- Internal fuel bypass valve
- Fuel pressure gauge port
- Custom-fit, Diesel-rated fuel lines
- Plug-N-Play installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, California
The aFe DFS780 Diesel Fuel System is a state of the art fuel filtration and air water separation system. All components of the aFe DFS780 Diesel Fuel System were designed to improve quality of fuel flow.
Everything from the CNC machined fuel flow paths to the helical spur gears helps improve performance and provide proper fuel flow. Your diesel fuel is passed through a high efficiency aFe fuel filter to remove contaminants. Fuel is then passed through an air fuel separator and air bubble free fuel is sent through the system.
The aFe DFS780 Diesel Fuel System not only delivers more performance but cleaner, more reliable fuel. For uncompromising diesel performance choose the aFe DFS780 Fuel Filtration System.
|MADE IN AMERICA
aFe DFS780 Diesel Fuel System includes step-by-step instructions. Installation of the aFe DFS780 Diesel Fuel System is a little advanced for the average do it yourself mechanic, some vehicles will require the bed to be removed or the fuel tank lowered. If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.