aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipes
|Made in the USA
- Lightweight aluminum tubing construction
- Available in wrinkle black or wrinkle red finishes
- Seamlessly adapts with factory intercooler
- Minimizes pressure loss
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Quick & easy hassle-free installation
- Two year warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, California
aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipes are the next logical step in your search for power gains for your vehicle. These tubes are hot side only and are available in multiple finishes. You can choose from a wrinkle black or wrinkle red finish, depending on application.
aFe's engineers spent an abundant amount of time designing, testing, and perfecting these BladeRunner Intercooler Pipes to develop some serious bolt-on power. Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. The BladeRunner I/C tube kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power. This tube kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This intercooler tube kit features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapters with o-ring seals to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
These easy to install BladeRunner Intercooler Pipes allow a turbocharged engine to breathe deeper to unleash that additional performance you've been craving. These pipes pair perfectly with aFe's cold air intakes for even greater performance gains. Additionally, the aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipes are covered by the manufacturer against defects in material and workmanship for two years.
|MADE IN AMERICA
aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Tubes include all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. They utilize factory mounting locations and seamlessly adapt with the OE Intercooler. However, If you have any questions, please give us a call.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.