- Customizable, high-definition 5.5" multi-touch screen display
- Accurate monitoring w/ over 25 parameters
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
- Read & clear DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- Simple OBD-II plug-in connection
- Includes windshield mount w/ magnetic base
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, California
You can monitor, record, and control your vehicle's parameters and diagnostic information with the AGD Digital Gauge Display Monitor from aFe all from the convenience of your driver's seat. The customizable 5.5" multi-touch screen makes for a simple yet good-looking overview of the parameters most important to you. Each display can be tailored to your vehicle's specific needs, with the customizable gauges and the multiple different screen layouts.
With the ability to run specific diagnostic tests, as well as read and clear engine codes, the aFe AGD Digital Gauge Display Monitor can spot potential issues and ensure your vehicle is running at the best of its ability. In addition to the accurate on-the-fly monitoring with over 25 parameters for every vehicle, there are also multiple application specific options to choose from. Depending on the parameters you choose, driving coach and vehicle performance data can be monitored.
Not only does it work seamlessly in conjunction with aFe's Scorcher Blue modules, but the AGD Digital Gauge Display Monitor also provides the ability to control multi-position tunes from third-party companies. Additionally, this monitor simply plugs into your vehicle's OBD-II port and all necessary cables for installation are included. Its magnetic base allows the device to be easily removed from the windshield mount without unplugging any wires. Updates are also very easy thanks to the monitor's Bluetooth capability.
|MADE IN AMERICA
aFe AGD Digital Gauge Display Monitor is simple and comes with clear cut directions. Should only take about a few minutes to plug it in to your OBDII port and go through the step by step instructions on the monitor. However if you have any questions, please give our customer service team a call.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" or "Extra Savings" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.