- Increased longevity & enhanced impact resistance over spray-in liners
- Durable, high-density polyethylene material to protect against dents, dings & scratches
- Non-pooling flooring for storage protection
- Custom molded, vehicle specific applications
- 2" x 4" inserts to permit two-tiered stacking
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Rugged Liner truck bedliners have been quality tested against the competition to prove that our liners are the thickest in the industry with a superior skid-resistant floor. Our patented Rugged Liner bedliners provide your truck with tough, affordable protection. Rugged Liner bedliners provide front rail and tailgate protection.
|MADE IN AMERICA
Please feel free to make use of the Rugged Liner Truck Bedliner installation instructions to assist you with the installation. Upon delivery you will receive vehicle specific instructions. If you have further questions or need technical assistance please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts.
Bedliner Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Rugged Liner has a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable. Rugged Liner makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Rugged Liner may at its option either repair or replace products that prove defective.
There are no warranties for used products or products that have been repaired, altered, modified, subjected to misuse, negligence, accident or ordinary wear and tear or acts of God.
Rugged Liner Truck Bedliners or Rugged Cover Truck Bed Covers purchased through an authorized dealer are eligible for the full manufacturer's warranty. Anyone who purchases product(s) through eBay or other unauthorized internet sites should be aware that they may be buying used, defective, or incomplete product(s) and that the product(s) purchased may not be covered under warranty.
The warranty shall apply if all of the following conditions are met:
- The Rugged Liner Bedliner warranty is for as long as the original owner owns his/her truck with proof of purchase.
- Liner must be properly installed.
- Liner must not be modified.
- Consequential damages, as a result of an accident is not covered.
(State and Provinces) - The warranty set forth above is exclusive and no other warranty whether written or oral, is expressed or implied. Some States and Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
Rust or damage as a result of normal movements of the Liner against the truck bed is not covered.
- A wet liner may be slippery. Some examples of wet are rain, snow, frost, ice, mud etc.
- Improper installation of the liner may cause it to become airborne. Make sure your liner is secure before each trip.
- You should not transport pets on the liner.
Fire and explosion Hazard! Static electricity can cause an explosion of flammable liquid, vapor or gas in any vehicle or trailer. To reduce serious injury or death when filling containers:
- Always place container on the ground before filling.
- Keep pump nozzle in contact with the container while filling it.
- Use only approved containers for flammable liquid.