- 2013+ models include a "Bounce-Back" safety feature that may cause your windows not to roll-up automatically. This condition is normal after installing in-channel vent visors. Once installation is complete and no obstructions are present, pull the window switch all the way up until the glass stops and continue holding for two seconds. After leaving the windows closed for 72 hours, press the down switch and allow the window to fully-open. Your window motor will then have been recalibrated and the one-touch up/down feature will function.
- If you experience bounce-back after following these steps, ensure that your visors are properly installed and fully-seated.
- If your vehicle has one-touch up/down windows and a simpler installation is desired, RealTruck offers tape-on visors.
|Made in the USA|
|Arrives Dec 10th - 15th|
- In-channel design offers greater visibility & less wind noise
- Installs easily into your window’s' channel & locks securely into place
- Strong & durable material with smooth rounded edges
- Available in a Superior smoke finish
- Features a flawless contoured fit & sleek low-profile style
- Available in two- or four-piece sets for most vehicles
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Lawrenceville, GA
Lund has taken window deflectors to a higher level with the Elite vent visors. Revolutionary materials, design, and style raise the standard for all other side window visors to achieve.
Lund uses all new material that provides a hardier visor that holds up in the harshest environments. The Elite vent visors have an in-channel mount utilizing the high-performance material to have a skinnier mounting tab and remain extremely sturdy. Lund Elite window deflectors will work in vehicles with automatic windows.
The styling of the Lund Elite vent visors gives your vehicle a secret agent like appearance. The smoke tint, the sleek profile, and classy style all compliment the stock windows really. These in-channel window vents really are elite.
Upgrade your ride to the next level with a set of Lund Elite vent visors today!
|MADE IN AMERICA||Yes|
The Lund Elite vent visors have an easy at home no drill installation. These visors slide into your vehicles window channel and lock securely into place. If you require further information our talented and friendly customer service team will be able to assist you. Please give us a call.
Lund Elite vent visors come with an outstanding limited lifetime warranty. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects and quality of workmanship. Our smiling customer service team is eagerly awaiting your questions, please call for answers.