Looking for the best way to lift your truck without spending an obscene amount of money? A Ground Force leveling kit will give your truck that stout, level stance you've been looking for. The suspension gurus at Ground Force have gone out of their way to design the best leveling kits.
Ground Force leveling kits are engineered specifically for your truck to ensure a simple installation. There are three styles of leveling kits available depending on your application. Trucks and SUVs equipped with struts combine an innovative urethane strut spacer with metric grade 10.9 (SAE grade 8) studs. If you're truck is riding on traditional coil springs, Ground Force uses the same high-strength urethane in their coil spring spacers for the best ride. This combination ensures your new leveling kit is incredibly strong, resilient, and won't turn into a block of rust over the years. The third type of leveling kit is high-strength torsion bar keys that simply replace the OE keys.
As if the superior design wasn't enough, Ground Force proudly engineers and manufactures their leveling kits right here in the USA. If you're looking for some cheap level kit made in a third-world country, sorry to disappoint. You don't have to spend an exorbitant amount of money to level your truck and make room for beefy tires. Take a stance with a Ground Force leveling kit.
1) Grab your tools, take them to your truck and don’t forget your leveling kit!
2) Remove the directions from your new leveling kit and toss them aside – because you don’t need no stinkin’ directions...
3) Examine the contents of your leveling kit.
4) Have a sudden epiphany and realize you should probably read the directions.
5) Install kit per instructions.
6) Send us some pics of your new stance on Facebook
If you have any other questions, most installation guides may are available on RealTruck. You can always give us a call at 877-216-5446 any day of the week and chat with our Customer Loyalty specialist.