- Retracts and extends easily
- Attaches to driver's side or passenger's side (unless otherwise stated)
- Quick, hand's free operation
- Folds beneath side panel to add ground clearance
- Tough 400 lb weight limit
- Durable aluminum and steel construction
|3 Years/100,000 Miles
The Bestop Side Mount TrekStep is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information call us.
Bestop represents and warrants that: the covered products listed in the "Covered Products and Warranty Periods" section (a "Product") will substantially be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the specified warranty periods set forth in that section.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Product only. The warranty is valid only as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle upon which the Product is installed. The warranty expires should the Product be removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. This warranty is not transferable or assignable. The warranty does not apply to Product bought from auction-style or price-bid websites.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND STATED REMEDIES ARE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, AND COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED OR STATUTORY OR OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation, so this may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Limited Warranty excludes, and Bestop is not liable in any way for any warranty claims, damages, or defects related to:
- Misuse, abuse, accidents, vandalism, negligence, fire, or improper installation or modification, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- Failure to comply with any Product documentation, Bestop instructions, or applicable law or regulations; use in extreme conditions;
- Force Majeure including but not limited to, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other disasters natural or man-made, civil unrest, strikes, declared or undeclared war, or lack of performance by, or discontinued product of, supply chain partners whose products, software, operations or management is beyond the control of Bestop;
- Damage resulting in breakage (including without limitation, spontaneous breakage, accidental breakage or breakage by any other means) of a Product or any component part;
- Damage to vinyl windows due to misuse, or cracking due to varying weather conditions.
During the applicable warranty period, Bestop shall, at its option, either repair or replace any Product that it confirms, in its discretion, is non-compliant with the warranties herein. Bestop will not pay for labor charges associated with installation or removal of the Product. Should a specific Product be discontinued, Bestop may, at its option, replace the discontinued Product with a current product or like product. If Bestop opts to repair or replace your Product as set forth herein, Bestop shall use reasonable efforts to match any patch or replacement to the color and texture of your existing Product. There is no guarantee however, that Bestop will be able to match the color or texture. If Bestop is not able to match the color or texture, it may provide you with a black or neutral colored patch replacement in its discretion.