- Includes front & rear set of vent visorsThis vehicle includes a "Bounce-Back" safety feature that may cause your windows not to roll-up automatically. This condition is normal after installing in-channel vent visors. Once installation is complete and no obstructions are present, pull the window switch all the way up until the glass stops and continue holding for two seconds. After leaving the windows closed for 72 hours, press the down switch and allow the window to fully-open. Your window motor will then have been recalibrated and the one-touch up/down feature will function.
- If you experience bounce-back after following these steps, ensure that your visors are properly installed and fully-seated.
- If your vehicle has one-touch up/down windows and a simpler installation is desired, RealTruck offers tape-on visors.
|Made in the USA
- Impact-resistant acrylic construction
- UV and scratch-resistant
- Dark smoke finish
- Sleek and streamlined appearance
- Simple tape-on installation
- Includes automotive-grade 3M double-sided adhesive
- Let fresh air in while keeping rain, wind, and dust out
- Reduces interior wind noise, fogging, and heat
- Shields your eyes from the sun for safer driving
- Car-wash safe
- Limited lifetime warranty
Nothing’s better than cracking your windows on a humid, rainy day; unfortunately, doing so lets in more than just fresh air, including moisture, leaves, insects, wind, and more! Fortunately, RealTruck has the solution: AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor® Window Deflectors! These vent visors feature sleek aesthetics, durable acrylic construction, and outstanding protection against the elements, making them the ideal addition to any ride!
AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor® Window Deflectors help to keep contaminants from entering your vehicle’s cab with the windows cracked, regardless of the exterior conditions. Whether you’re caught in a rainstorm or cruising down a dusty road, trust your AVS® vent visors to keep you, your passengers, and your interior clean, dry, and comfortable!
AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor® Window Deflectors feature durable acrylic construction, resisting impacts and abrasions without unsightly cracks, chips, or scratches. Acrylic is also highly UV resistant, ensuring a lifetime of fade-free aesthetics.
This product features a simple installation using the included 3M double-sided adhesive and instructions. Simply clean and prep your vehicle’s upper window channels, peel the adhesive backing, line up the deflectors, and press firmly to initiate a strong bond! Rolling up the windows applies more pressure, ensuring a secure installation.
AVS® is a RealTruck brand. When you order In-Channel Ventvisor® Window Deflectors or any other AVS® product from RealTruck, you’re dealing directly with the manufacturer. We proudly manufacture all AVS® products in the USA and back them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
|Impact Resistant Acrylic
|MADE IN AMERICA
AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor® Window Deflectors feature a simple tape-on installation, utilizing automotive-grade 3M double-sided adhesive to adhere to your vehicle’s inner window channels. No cutting, trimming, or drilling is required.
For additional information, check out our video installation guides or call the experts!
AVS® products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship on select AVS® branded products properly installed per provided instructions. This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, last as long as the original retail purchases owns the vehicle on which the product is installed. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
During the applicable warranty period listed above, AVS® will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. You must pay any labor charges associated with removing or reinstalling the product. If a specific product has been discontinued, AVS® may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.
These warranties do not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, accident, improper installation, modification, improper or inadequate maintenance, or on-road and off-road hazards. Incidental and consequential damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Some states or providence do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
A defective product may, during the warranty period listed above, be returned to the place of purchase. Alternatively, you may contact AVS® Customer Relations directly to obtain information on how to obtain service. Proof of purchase must accompany all warranty returns. Returns made to AVS® will not be accepted without prior authorization from AVS®.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which may vary from state to state or province to province.