- High-quality, cast aluminum construction
- Satin black painted finish with milled accents
- Unique eight split-spoke design
- Deep lip with spot-milled accents
- Bolt-on "XD" logo center cap
- 2,200 lbs–3,200 lbs load rating
- Limited lifetime structural / 1-year finish warranty
There’s no better way to upgrade your ride’s exterior styling than a set of premium aftermarket wheels, like the XD Series XD820 Grenade in a milled/satin black finish. The XD820 features a stylish split 8-spoke face with precision-milled windows, adding much-needed depth to the otherwise one-dimensional wheel. The slightly-convex face promotes a deep lip, while spot-milled accents add a touch of flare.
The XD820 features a premium cast aluminum construction, ensuring maximum strength while limiting rotational mass and unsprung weight–two essential measurements to keep in check, whether off-roading or driving on the street. Depending on the size and bolt pattern, XD820 wheels have load ratings from 2,200 pounds to 3,200!
Like all other wheels in the XD Series, the XD820 Grenade is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty and 1-year finish warranty, guarding against defects.
|Milled Matte Black
|Limited Lifetime (Structural) 1 Year (Finish)
Ready to customize your ride? Great! Just keep in mind when ordering aftermarket wheels, tires and/or lift kits it will likely change the way your vehicle looks, handles, and performs from that of when it was originally equipped from the manufacturer. Customers understand that these changes will vary from stock standards which may result in different handling, visibility, and braking ability from the manufacturer's original equipment. When purchasing these products, you as the customer assume all risks associated with these changes. In some cases you will need to trim, cut or modify your vehicle to ensure proper fitment to help prevent rubbing or limited turning radius. All Wheels, Tires, Lift Kits are Non-returnable unless ordered incorrectly by a RealTruck consultant or if we shipped the incorrect product. Please feel free to call our Off-Road Experts for advice and support!
Lug nuts and TPMS Sensors are not included with wheel orders. New lug nuts are required to install aftermarket wheels.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your XD Series wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
To the fullest extent recognized by the laws of the state where the wheel was purchased, Wheel Pros issues this limited warranty to define the rights of the purchaser, and limit Wheel Pros liability, with regard to warranty claims.
Wheel Pros warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Customers are specifically directed to the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines, supplied with the wheel. Failure to comply with these instructions shall void this warranty.
Except as specifically set forth below, Wheel Pros warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
- Wheel Pros warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year.
- Wheel Pros warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of two years.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel Pros warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 90 days.
- In no event shall Wheel Pros be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines;
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
Wheel Pros products are not designed to be used with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied and/or approved in writing by Wheel Pros. Use of any accessory or adapter not manufactured by Wheel Pros voids this warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer from whom the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. "Should the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer." Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the original retail purchaser.